Current:Senior Automation Commissioning Engieer at ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG - Germany
- Senior Automation Commissioning Engineer at ABB Vietnam (ABB Group)
- Electrical Engineer at YURTEC Corporation, Japan
- Ha Noi University of Technology, Vietnam
I am an expert in industrial automation, have been working for global companies (ABB, Thyssenkrupp), at different countries (Vietnam, Singapore, Germany, Indonesia) with much experience of working in a multinational team to engineer and commission the industrial projects.
I am highly motivated, willing to learn, results and solution driven person, have high sense of responsibility. I am always looking for new challenges and constantly striving to achieve higher goals in career.
Job Function:IT/Technical, Production/Process/R&D
Industries:Electrical/Electronics/Components, Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing, Oil/Gas/Energy
Specialities:- Designing and programming Automation Control System
- Designing Electrical Systems
- Team leading
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Senior Automation Commissioning Engieer
ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG - GermanyFebruary 2012 - Present (8 years 8 months)
- Take a key role in the automation team. Support the team leader and replace his role during his absence to manage the automation team and co-ordinate with other departments and sub-contractors
- Build up engineering standards and programming guideline for the project
- Engineering the Process control system for cement plant.
- Set up the central control system on-site and participate in commissioning all sections of the plant: power supply system (HV, MV & LV) cement mill, packing plant, raw mill, coal mill, kiln process
- Set up and participate in the FAT(Factory Acceptance Tests), NOP(Normal Operation Test) with customers on-site
- System optimization
Senior Automation Commissioning Engineer
ABB Vietnam (ABB Group)August 2008 - December 2011 (3 years 5 months)
Engineering and commissioning Automation Control Systems in Cement, Petrochemical, Paper and Metal Industries which used Control Systems of ABB.
- Install and configure ABB control sytem softwares (ABB 800xA Control IT System) and network for DCS systems.
- Using CBM-Control Builder and ePlant Explorer (800xA Control IT softwares) to
configure hardwares, do program, design graphics, configure alarms&events and so on.
- Using ABB database tool – PDA, which bases on Microsoft Office Access Environment to build information database for all devices used and installed on site.
- Using ELCAD - Aucotec Software to create templates and generate electrical wiring diagrams of all devices (HV, MV and Low voltage).
- Implement Intergrated Factory Acceptance Tests (IFAT) with customers.
- Set up ABB Knowledge Management System, implement System Health Check for Cement Plant
- Do commissioning on Site.
YURTEC Corporation, JapanJuly 2007 - May 2008 (10 months)
- Designing Shop Drawing & Detail Drawing for Electricity system, Fire alarm system
and Public address system
- Allocating and Supervising human resource at site to do all installation, testing and
commissioning of Electrical Works