Current:Ecommerce Manager at Hoang Phuc International
- Head of Content & Front-end at Cdiscount Vietnam - BigC Vietnam (E-commerce Company)
- Content Team Leader at Lazada Việt Nam (E-commerce Company)
- Account Manager at Grey Global Group VN
- Account Supervisor at Biz Solutions (Biz Tequila\)
- RMIT University (Vietnam), Vietnam
- Social Sciences and Humanities University Hochiminh City, Vietnam
* Restructured and rebuilt e-commerce division and develop e-business of Hoang Phuc International, one of the top fashion retailers in Vietnam.
* Worked at Cdiscount Vietnam (an e-commerce company of Cdiscount.com with operations in Brazil, France, Colombia, Ecuador, Thailand, Vietnam, Ivory Coast, Belgium, Senegal and Cameroon; a member of Cnova - one of the largest global eCommerce companies - and Groupe Casino - a French mass retailer with operations around the world) and Lazada Vietnam (a pioneer in e-Commerce across Southeast Asia, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.)
* 5 year experience in eCommerce start-up projects.
* Being proficient in web content production and process management.
* Understand thoroughly e-commerce & online retail business model.
* 4 year advanced administration experience of Magento platform and building e-com websites with outsourcing companies.
* 2 year experience in Below The Line marketing activities/mechanics.
* Possess effective and efficient team management skills.
* Determined & result-oriented with entrepreneur mindset.
* Talk less execute more.
Industries:Internet/Online Media, Retail/Wholesale/Distributor, Fashion/Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Hoang Phuc InternationalOctober 2015 - Present (4 years 5 months)
Mobile version launched sucessfully
• Re-build e-commerce division and set up standard operations procedure.
• Do recruitment & training for new team members.
• Manage tech agency to develop new website version together with mobile version on Magento platform.
• Monitor daily operations and improve e-commerce sales performance.
• Monitor stock level and plan for replenishment.
• Monitor 3PLs' service quality and performance.
• Monitor customers' feedback and improve shopping experience.
• Develop marketplace channel.
• Plan and monitor online marketing activities run by ads agencies.
About Hoang Phuc International:
Established since early 2000s, Hoang Phuc International is the exclusive distributor of Dr. Martens, Clarks, Kappa, Ecko Unltd, Superga, United Colors of Benetton, Replay, Sisley in Vietnam.
Head of Content & Front-end
Cdiscount Vietnam - BigC Vietnam (E-commerce Company)October 2013 - May 2015 (1 year 7 months)
• Build up Content team and Creative team in terms of structure, procedures and guidelines.
• Do recruitment & coaching for new team members of Creative & Content departments.
• Mange web front-end development regarding website interface, functionality assurance and user experience improvement.
• Daily monitor middle office interface (Magento) and product data flow, manage product database pool and Content Management System (CMS).
• Monitor cross departments daily work between web developer (IT) and web designer (front-end) to develop and improve website's interface and users' usability.
• Coordinate among content, marketing, buying, sourcing, customer service and warehouse departments in terms of daily operations relating to product online management.
• Administrate and deploy Management System of Cdiscount Global for Vietnam market.
• Monitor team’s working performance and productivity.
• Take care of company office administration.
Content Team Leader
Lazada Việt Nam (E-commerce Company)February 2012 - September 2013 (1 year 7 months)
• Set up team structure, writing guidelines/benchmarks, working process/procedure from start-up phase of Lazada Vietnam (www.lazada.vn).
• Allocate work load to writers & leaders and supervise productivity.
• Supervise, mentor and do coaching and orientation for ~ 20 writers.
• Monitor each team's working performance and prepare KPIs reports to Department Head, Managing Director and Regional Team.
• Motivate working spirit among team members.
• Resolve customers' feedback on product experience & product content.
• Daily manage content management system (CMS).
• Coordinate with regional category managers to build a coherent content system thorough five ventures.
• Monitor work flow among content, production and data team in order to get product's content online smoothly and fastest.
• Monitor product pages' content performance through Google Analytic, customers' onsite reviews and feedback from customers.
• Coordinate with Buying team, SEO team, IT team, Customer Service team, Online marketing team in order to provide most effective communications and user-friendly experience to customers and resolve any arisen issues.
• Managing whole Content team (Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, Babies & Toys, Books, Sports & Outdoors, and Cosmetics) working performance and procedure in general.
• Managing Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, Home & Living content writing team directly, including:
Control products' content quality including product description, specifications, customers' reviews, images, embedded video clips, back-links insert, product reviews on Lazada blog. Manage product categories structure and relating product promotion on-site campaigns.
Grey Global Group VNFebruary 2011 - November 2011 (9 months)
* Brand Below-the-line communications management.
* Key Account: 555 / British American Tobacco
• Coordinate with regional agency (Ogilvy Action) and brand team of BATV (British American Tobacco Vietnam) to align and adapt regional strategy, brand’s artworks, message and POP materials to Vietnam's market.
• Planning, propose specific consumer engagement activities (including merchandising, promotion, events) based on regional strategy, primarily focus on Horeca, GT & MT channels.
• Manage and supervise adaptation of brand’s copy, brand’s message, and artworks from copyright and creative team to ensure all final products deliver the right messages and follow the brand's guideline.
• Prepare brand ambassador’s dialogue to end users, training and manage staffs’ working performance during execution phase.
• Supervise production team to deliver proper items on time and meet client’ requirements.
Biz Solutions (Biz Tequila\)October 2009 - January 2011 (1 year 3 months)
* Brand Below-the-line communications consultation.
* Key Accounts: Mobifone, K Plus, Visa, Amway, LG Mobile
• Develop (new) ideas/ concepts or execution plan of B2C activities, 360° marketing plans for a variety of brands/ products i.e. outdoor/ indoor events, brand activation, merchandising ... proposing detail execution plans with detail cost estimates and present to clients.
• Manage projects from developing to execution phase in term of creative artwork, brands/ products’ copies & messages, purchasing and final production i.e. follow up with copy write, PR, creative, production teams, contact & manage suppliers; prepare for pre-implementation phases; handle staffs’ training supervise working progress; manage allocated budget; prepare final reports, etc.
• Manage corporation’s DPS (data processing system) including: consolidate, classify and reorganize company's data into categories; monitor the construction of internal website; manage and supervise contents of internal website and external channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
RMIT University (Vietnam) (Vietnam)
MBA , General2008 - 2009
Social Sciences and Humanities University Hochiminh City (Vietnam)
Bachelors , International Relations2004 - 2008
Legislation on Enterprises, Commerce and Investment Certificate
Conducted at Law University, Ho Chi Minh City
Specialist in Higher Economic Certificate
Conducted at National University of Ho Chi Minh City
IELTS 6.5 Certificate
Conducted at British Council
Human Resource Management Certificate
Conducted at University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City