Current:Business Development Manager at Atea Vietnam
- Sales Representative at EUROASIATIC VIETNAM
- Sales Engineer at PPS (VIETNAM)
- University of Finance and Marketing, Vietnam
Industries:Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing, Machinery/Auto trading, Electrical/Electronics/Components
Business Development Manager
Atea VietnamOctober 2014 - July 2016 (1 year 9 months)
Company Descriptions: Atea Vietnam is a full service (SPGC / Design & Build / EPC / Turn-Key) provider in the field of plant and materials, mechanical & electrical and process systems covering such aspects as HVAC, Plumbing & Sanitary Instalation, Fire Prevention & Protection Systems, Monitoring & Control Systems, Civil Works, etc.
- Manage and develop Sales Department; ensure the target established are achieved, and developed perpetually
- Develop tactics in line with the broad management strategies established by Management to achieve Sales volume
- Pro-actively look for and approach new projects throughout Vietnam
- Establish, develop and maintain a good relationship with customers
- Bids preparation
- Contract negotiation and preparation
- Market intelligence reports
- Report to Managing Director based in Malaysia
EUROASIATIC VIETNAMMarch 2012 - September 2014 (2 years 6 months)
Company Descriptions: EUROASIATIC is well-established and known as a reliable and qualified supplier of machinery, equipment, technology, complete lines and system-solutions for the production of various products in such industries like Agro, Food & Beverage, Textile, Paper, Packaging, etc.
- Be in charge of: Machines and complete lines for the fields of process, filling and packaging technologies (molding, preforming, bottling, filling, labeling, packaging); Food processing - size reduction equipment; Color sorter machine
- Proactively find and hunt new clients in Food, Beverage, Brewery, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Coffee Processing, etc.
- Create and identify new business portfolio to achieve sales target
- Project follow-up: preparing offer/technical solution, technical presentation/ clarification and project orientation.
- Corporate closely with Engineering and Operation Department, Overseas Manufacturers to consistently provide the best service solutions to customer
PPS (VIETNAM)September 2010 - March 2012 (1 year 6 months)
Company Descriptions: PPS specializes in material handling with emphasis on the pneumatic transportation of bulk dry, semi-solid powders and granules
- Identify potential new prospective customers, analyse and understand their needs.
- Generate new business leads in line with the agreed strategies and regular tasks include making cold calls to prospective clients, following up on referrals and mailing of sales packages.
- Follow up with prospective customers, prepare proposals and obtain quotations as required and close the business.
- Establish, develop and maintain good relationship with customers
- Make quotation, costing, system design assistance
- Act as a Project Engineer and participate into commissioning process
- Assist and represent Managing Director in sales discussion and project meetings.