Current:CIO at Dong Quang Group
- IT Manager at F&B J.S.C
- IT ERP Manager at Ministop J.S.C (Vietnam) Retail Company
- IT Manager at Digital Age Dental Laboratories. Ltd
- Teacher informatics at Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City
- Programmer at LacViet Ltd
- University of Science, Vietnam
Project Manager for Distribution Management System (DMS)
Project Manager for CRM (Customer Loyalty Programs) System
Project Manager for ERP Management (NAV & LS Retails)
Project Manager for IT Infrastructure Upgrading Project (Domain
Project Manager for Datawarehouse (BI &Jet Reports)
Project Advisor for Re-launching official website (WEB)
Project Advisor for Internal Web Portal Project
Project Advisor for Human Resources Management System (HRM)
Maintain existing enterprise systems and upgrade new version
Job Function:Customer Service, IT/Technical, Management
Industries:Food/Beverage/Dairy, IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - Software
Dong Quang GroupSeptember 2013 - February 2020 (6 years 6 months)
- Project controlling
- Coach and promote my IT team in retrospectives and performance reviews every six months.
- Cooperates with: All divisions (Productions, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Operations, Risk & Collection, HR, others).
-Cooperates with: All vendors( IBM, HP, DELL, EMC, SAP, ORACLE, MS, others).
- Butget plan,
- Managing of IT Technology, Network and Telecommunication related infrastructure, IT Systems, Services, Databases and IT Helpdesk services to meet the business needs of company.
Key responsibilities/duties:Develop and maintain Business Continuity and Contingency plans including disaster recovery plans, communication and escalation plans, and emergency operations plans pertaining to Technology, Network and Data Center and Servers Infrastructure Management.
Experienced Establishes and maintain effective work relationships within the Department, the Company, the Corporation and the community; and maintain the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
Experienced support project/program management team to develop and deliver operational support requirements for IT service delivery and infrastructure management efforts.
Experienced provide direct supervision for Network, Data Center Admins, Server, Application and Database Administration and whole IT Operations team.
Experienced maintain documentation and procedures to ensure adherence to institutional of IT.
Experienced prioritize goals and objectives to deliver operational excellence utilizing industry standards and best practices, including ITIL/ITSM service delivery and management.
Expert knowledge of operation of HP compatible personal computers in a Cisco network environment, , SAN network, Cisco, HP Blade, Thin/Zero Client, HP Disk Storages, Checkpoint Firewalls.
Expert knowledge of operation of ERP Oracle, ERP SAP A1, ERP MS Dynamics AX 2009/2012 R2, NAV/LS Retail and others.
F&B J.S.COctober 2013 - November 2019 (6 years 2 months)
17 years of IT experience in various industries including Retails, FMCG, F&B, Edu, Automotive Services, production processing Method, with a wealth of hands-on experience in IT systems setup, IT business transformation, IT strategy, business - technology solutions and architecture, IT governance frameworks (ITIL, ISO), IT project management frameworks (PMBOK/PMI), IT Security (CISSP knowledge) and IT Audit (CISA/ISACA knowledge).
Implemented many IT projects including Corporate and Retail Convention Stores systems, Risk and Security Uplift, IT Disaster Recovery Management - Business Continuity Management (IT DRM - BCM), SAP/AX/NAV ERP (FI/CO, MM, PP, SO), DistributionManagement System (DMS), E-commerce, Digital Innovation, Mobile Apps, POS Retail & Hospitality, Automation and IPT- IPC (IP telephony, IP Call center and CRM).
Head of IT Department
Project Manager for Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP S4/HANA)
Project Manager for Customer Loyalty & Mobility Apps(Cloud platform
Project Manager for E-Commerce Management (Magento Platform)
Project Manager for Point of Sales Systems (POS)
Project Manager for Datawarehouse (BI & Analysis Platform)
Project Coordinator for Human Resource Management (HRM)
Project Manager for Internal Web Portal Project (Share point CMS)
Project Manager for E-Invoice Integration Systems (EINV)
Project Coordinator for Digital Marketing Management (DKM)
Project Coordinator for Digital Transformation Management (DTM)
Maintain existing enterprise systems and upgrade new version planning
IT ERP Manager
Ministop J.S.C (Vietnam) Retail CompanySeptember 2011 - August 2013 (1 year 11 months)
Extensive experience and proven versatility as a manager organizational skills in development, team management, building and motivating teams, confident communication skills, and client relationships to deliver effective IT team.
• Vast experience in ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) such as Service Desk Functions, Strategic planning, Service Level Management, Service Continuity Management, Project management, Incident Management, Problem management, Change Management, Configuration management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, Financial management, Security Management and Risk management.
• Oriented for Long- term Infrastructure sizing System Servers based on growth of Company, Testing and checking performance, High availability, Redundancy policy, Backup and storages schedules data information.
• Experience in partition divide of data segment especially ERP Database,
• Know-how for Business analysis and system implementation such as Install, Configure, Customize, test and deploy Microsoft Dynamics AX, Helpdesk and administration.
• POS systems implementation hardware and sofware: Install & configuration,config offline and online database at Store, Real time Centalized sales transactions, jobs scheduler, design and apply new touch sreen, new promotions, etc.
• Deeply experience in Project Management such as Time sheet together MS’s Partners, GAP/FIT defined, Service agreement, Asset management and procurement to link service management measures to strategic goals of the business and excel in large-scale project management.
• Strong background in IT technical expertise, including project management, proven track record in increasing productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction, in-depth expertise in the implementation, analysis, optimization, integration, troubleshooting and documentation of IT systems, technology architecture and disaster recovery.
• Ability to strong cost management, IT budget, profit and loss responsibility and partner relationship.
• Ability to overcome the complexities involved in changing processes and implementing new technologies and methodologies and the resulting impact on people and the organization
• Close worked with vendors: Hardware Server & Network, System Intergatetion, POS to got best services and saving packgages, and commit about SLA (Services Level Agreement) for company.
Digital Age Dental Laboratories. LtdJuly 2008 - August 2011 (3 years 2 months)
• Experienced in ERP implementation and business intelligence for companies multi-site with Microsoft Dynamics AX for production. Built master data coding rules, Customers area internal Identity number.
• Experienced in barcode defined and barcode label for semi-products and products, routing card, labor cost and overhead, BOM and Sub-BOM for each product. Process flowchart and product control.
• Human resource and Payroll time Attendance supports; Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and VAS(Vietnamese Accounting System) support and troubleshoot, fixed issues log related to users or others reasons.
• Supply Chain Management such as Master planning support document, training and support users: safety stock set up, minimum and maximum quantity order for each item materials, alert lower level of safety, MOU of suppliers.
• Trade &Logistics Management such as schedule to received package of Delivery and Forwarders. Follow status of products delivery to customer in US and EU.
• Inventory and Warehouse Management such as set up, configure, test and follow incoming previous periods, incoming and outgoing current period and the last period of multi warehouse, multi-site transactions.
• Financial and Accounting Management such as test, troubleshoot user data issues, configure Financial statement report for VAS and US reports with multicurrency.
• Administrator: Security matrix for each user and department policy of usage system and account access, set up firewall protected incoming and outgoing messages.
• Infrastructure System Network: Monitor Server performance, security policy information of each record transaction, sizing budget schedule for long-term operation.
• Maintenance implementation PC, Network System and Server schedule for next 3 months.
Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh CitySeptember 2003 - July 2011 (7 years 11 months)
Teaching theory and practices technology programming such as analysis requirement, design, coding and how to public software product.
• Support Faculty IT how to managed system and students, support technical for colleagues and document and slide presentation.
• Instruct to students register project sciences and seminar sessions.etc
LacViet LtdFebruary 2001 - September 2003 (2 years 7 months)
Technical research API and support, coding, testing and documentations.
• Database Analysis, designed and pilot test performances, etc
• Coding Network and Security policies, etc