Current:Social Media Manager at Sofresh Digital Creative Agency
- Social Media Analyst at SDL International company
- HR Admin at Unilever
- HCM University of Finance and Marketing, Vietnam
- Good communication & negotiation skill, quick adapt to environment, effective in team work and individual as well.
- Good time management, ability to work under high pressure and meet deadlines.
- Diagnose problems and provide solutions with strong analytical skills.
- Proactive, creative, open-minded, enthusiastic and trustworthy.
Industries:Advertising/PR, Internet/Online Media
Social Media Manager
Sofresh Digital Creative AgencyNovember 2013 - Present (8 years 11 months)
- Support on planning social media proposal plan to clients.
- Overseeing and guiding the activities on the social media to meet team objectives, ensuring high quality output and efficient processes.
- Monitoring and analyzing ongoing social l conversations about the brand, the products, key categories and topic areas that are important to clients.
- Developing creative content angles and storylines.
- Providing social media direction on each projects and oversee the development of content required to meet social objectives
- Providing reporting and analysis of social media activities weekly/monthly and at the end of campaign.
+ Managing successfully 4 campaigns launched on Tet 2014: Tea +Plus Confession, Techcombank- Tuesday’s question, Pepsi Flight Back Home and Kitkat Valentine.
+ Manage various brands such as: Mountain Dew, Aquafina, 7up, Pepsi, Tea+Plus, Mirinda, Rexona Men, Chevrolet, Amway, Mentos, Chupa Chups, Techcombank…
Social Media Analyst
SDL International companyMay 2013 - November 2013 (6 months)
Used SM2 and other social media monitoring tools to determine sentiment, key influencers and trends.
- Determined meaningful keyword input to track relevant social media mentions within a topic
- Analyzed social media data to create valuable market research, consumer report, campaign evaluation and competitor analysis(brand positioning) and finding for clients
- Provided predictive consumer behavior insights of consumer behavior based on their social media activity and recommendations for improvement.
- Interpreted and represented social data as analytical visualizations.
- Monitored clients’ social media property and alerted them of negative or unrelated posts.
- Proposed the recommendations and solutions to clients on the specific issue for effective marketing campaign.
- Followed up projects to warrant run properly on timeline.
- Achievement: Building successfully 3 projects: Tmobile, Brown-Forman and Deakin University designed to study the customer’s behaviors and customer journey mapping.
UnileverMarch 2012 - May 2013 (1 year 2 months)
- Organizing and leading internal events to create a motivated working atmosphere for employees.
- Being in charge of pre-recruitment process.
- Controlling daily operations of company’s outside services.
- Managing to maximize efficiency of controlling cost and administrative process.
- Manage all contract service of supplier and follow up payment on time.
- Maintain and update staffs' database, annual leave, overtime, and make sure that the information is updated and available at all time.
HCM University of Finance and Marketing (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Marketing2008 - 2012
- 2nd prize of Éureka Competition in University and go to final round of the Éureka Contest with “Building and Developing Winwintoys Brand” Project (2011).
- Encouragement prize of The Nielsen Case Competition with “Researching for launching Just Chill ketchup to Vietnam” project (2011).
Activities and Societies:“Vi ta la dong bao” – Charity event series (2009 – 2012) – University of Finance - Marketing
- Effectively donated for charity program.