Current:Supervisor at Omega National Productions
- IT Support Engineer at Theodore Alexander HCM Ltd
- Hoa Sen University, Vietnam
- Vietnam, Vietnam
Industries:IT - Hardware/Networking
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Omega National Productions IT - Hardware/NetworkingJune 2011 - Present (8 years 8 months)
• Do report the status of all servers and all clients (up or down) to Boss.
• Configuration, setup, maintain and administer Panasonic PABX KX-TES824.
• Manage server such as mail system, printer server, DC/AD/VPN/DHCP.
• Proven experience in network administrator (Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 server include: Active Directory, Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010…)
• Terminal server knowledge.
• Support all users about all problems about computers; telephone Ext and printers.
• Perform daily support end users access network, software incorrupt, email Exchange, troubleshooting problem occur
• Plan, maintain and troubleshoot for software, hardware, servers, system and check line internet, telephone
• Backup system by Acronic Software and security of the network in general by ISA software.
• Install and configuration clients and server account software (Misa Software).
• Plan and implement IT budget, managing third party software licence and hardware, cable network; PABX; cable telephone vendor…
• Manage the implementation of a proper IT policy convering IT Facilities, IT use (Security and Ethics), IT continuity plan
IT Support Engineer
Theodore Alexander HCM LtdAugust 2008 - June 2011 (2 years 10 months)
• Configuring and troubleshooting users about all problems computers and Operator telephones, Ext. telephones.
• Support and install windows server 2003, 2008 and Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and maintain hardware servers.
• Inventory documents about all error computers.
Hoa Sen University (Vietnam)
Bachelor of Engineering , Network Engineer2009 - 2012
College , Network Engineer2006 - 2008
- Communication and Presentation Skills. - Problem Solving Skill. - Organizational Skill