- Robert Walters Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 5000 $3,000 - $5,000
- Posted: 18 Apr 2013
Report to: CFO – Thailand and Country Manager – Vietnam
This company is a Thailand leader in retail operation as well as distributing and marketing of consumer products. They are the country’s premier marketer, trend-setter and distributor of international and local brands nationwide. The company also successfully in exports various house brands to overseas markets through extensive channels.
This rapidly expanding retail operation is looking for a professional Thai Financial Controller who possesses business acumen to join their newly created team in Vietnam.
• Managing all aspects of finance and accounting activities, including closing cycle, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management, financial analyst and reporting, taxation and dealing with external parties and head office in Thailand
• Being responsible for controlling and managing revenue, expenditure, financial planning, budgeting analysis, cost accounting, and tax planning
• Ensuring the integrity of financial reporting statements and accounts.
• Monitoring, analyzing monthly operating results against budget and working with management team to manage budget variance
• Implementing and ensuring appropriate financial and internal controls in compliance with company policies / procedures and statutory authority and audit requirements.
• Supporting business processes and making recommendations for improvement, as well as supporting business decisions from a financial perspective.
• Leading a team of financial and accountant staff in providing a highly efficient service in areas such monthly management reporting; management control and internal audit.
• Performing strategic coordination and negotiation on Financial & Accounting activities, including keeping relationship with external partners, local bank, clients and etc.
• Able to communicate fluently in both Thai and English
• Possess experience at the same level in retail industry or consumer product, trading industry.
• Working experience in Vietnam is an advantage
About Robert Walters Vietnam
With 51 offices in 23 countries, Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment agencies. In Vietnam, we are a rapidly-expanding business with specialist teams focused on managing your job search or recruitment process.
The Robert Walters Salary Survey offers a comprehensive review of the latest market trends and salaries across various job functions in over 20 countries worldwide. Order your advance copy today and find out how much you are worth in 2013.
The Robert Walters Asia Job Index is a quarterly report which acts as a barometer for the job markets across China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia and Singapore. Find out which job markets are growing.