Area Sales Manager - HCM
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Mar 2021
- In charge of one of the areas in HCM.
- Work with distributor field sales team (Regional down to salesmen).
- Work with sub-distributors together with distributor management team.
- Development of Bel product coverage, distribution, visibility and volume.
- Provide coaching, training and consultancy to distributor sales-force and sales management.
- Monitor and review (sub)distributor performance, field sales execution and consult/drive them to achieve their targets with specific action plans.
- Ensure effective and proper execution of sales promotion and trade marketing programs.
- Recommendation of development and implementation of sales strategies and plan.
- Management of the sales/customer administration, target performance.
Educational Qualifications: BA degree in business schools.
- 8 years of experience (+/- 2 years) with FMCG environment, preferably international, in which 2 years at the same level.
- A proven track record and growth of Area Sales Manager or Senior Supervisor position with specific record in distributor sales management, retail and distribution.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Selling skills; Distributor management, territory and routing design.
- Salesforce coaching and training skills.
- Analytical and planning skills.
- Administration skills: customer & sales data management.
- Dynamic public presentation, negotiation & problem solving. Effective team player with strong interpersonal, communication.
Personality / Qualities
- Willing and interesting to build and grow in small structured international organization.
- Excel in both independent and teamwork environments.
- Energetic, pro-active, self-driven, result- and solution oriented.
- Responsible, high degree of integrity and commitment toward assigned tasks.
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.