Assistant Brand Manager
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1400 Competitive
- Posted: 16 Apr 2021
As Assistant Brand Manager you are managing the assigned brand(s):
- Develop the national Brand Marketing Plan, guided by SEA regional marketing plan, to meet company goals.
- Work with the multifunctional partners to implement the plan in the market place and monitor performance of the support plans.
- Assist in the Brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participate in the development of the brand/product strategies and tactics.
- Participate in the development of relevant methods, tools for market research. Apply suited strategies for products are driven through different channels (GT and MT).
- Monitor and analyze brand performance and market development based on internal and external data sources (e.g. sell-in/out, distribution check, qualitative and quantitative market research, as well as via frequent market visits).
- Propose appropriate recommendations based on brand analysis.
- Propose brand activity plans in line with approved annual brand plans.
- Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives (promotion, activation, sponsorships, etc...) to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Update Senior Brand Manager on the status of marketing projects.
- Initiate research and development ideas to improve brand performance, including propose product development brief and market research brief.
- Follow up with other departments, e.g. production, NPD, QC, finance, sales & trade marketing, as well as external agencies, to ensure marketing projects are executed on time and in required quality.
- Hold self accountable for budget of brand responsible for and conduct cost-benefit analyses on assigned marketing projects.
- Lead Monthly BI (Business Intelligence) Report, monitor & update in-time competitive activity & information related to category.
- Execute any other marketing projects assigned by superiors.
Minimum degree and experience required
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field; Master’s/MBA is a plus.
- Preferred 2 years experience in marketing.
- Presentation, communication, excellent use of PowerPoint, Excel.
- Project Management.
Technical skills needed
- Proven experience as an Assistant Brand Manager.
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning.
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices.
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
Personal skills needed
- Willing and interesting to build and grow in small structured international organization.
- Energetic, organized, dynamic, self-driven, result and solution oriented.
- Thinking, initiative, and priority setting.
- Collaboration, transparent and dare to innovate.
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.