Assistant Manager, Corporate Compliance - R-0010091
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2200 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Feb 2021
How far out of the box are you willing to step up? At FWD Vietnam we offer unique opportunities within the insurance industry that are supported by an attractive rewards and recognition scheme.
The Assistant Manager, Corporate Compliance is:
1/ Responsible to the corporate compliance subject of Data privacy, regulatory management, compliance framework.
2/ To support Regulatory compliance to perform the CRSA and monitor the implementation of related BU functions.
- Conduct the regulatory compliance related to company policies and guidelines which includes CRSA, policies and guidelines
- Work with BU function to review and assess the compliance in their implementations and able to detect findings, issues relating to compliance subjects in Data privacy, regulatory management, compliance framework.
- Prepare the risk assessment and compliance action plan. And follow up with BU function on the implementation progress and compliance activities to ensure the completeness, accurateness.
- Coordinate with Group Compliance to implement and conduct the compliance trainings, include statutory training, enhance/ focus subject training….
- Other tasks relating to Governance compliance as request.
- Degree in Law, Finance.
- At least 5 years working experience in corporate compliance or audit in financial industry.
- Experienced in corporate compliance subjects such as Data privacy, AML, FATCA, Fraud…
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent in excel, power point presentation, and report preparation skill.
- Good communication and interpretation, self-initiative and detail minded
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
- Ensure the sound compliance in BU functions.
- Detect compliance risks in on-going monitoring exercise and escalate on time with the mitigate actions.
- Able to influent BU functions to strengthen the compliance awareness.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.