Assistant Manager, Product Proposition Management
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Nov 2017
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
- [Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
- [Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
- [Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
Business context you’ll be in
Assistant Manager, Product Propositions Management will:
- Lead the assigned projects to develop relevant product propositions that meet the needs of consumers and sales force of multiple distribution channels and ensure the competitiveness of FWD Vietnam propositions in the market;
- Need to have a consumer centric mind-set, solid capability to independently drive product development initiatives across the organization, an innovative and creative thinking person, and most importantly has a passion to be different and to “change the way people feel about insurance”.
What you’ll be doing
- For the assigned projects, lead the Propositions Development Process, which includes the coordination of functional departments in implementing product development activities to meet launching deadlines, specific responsibilities include:
- Develop product specifications.
- Take the lead in the reinsurance arrangement and selection process.
- Develop product approval reports (PAR) and follow up the approval process by local PMC and Group.
- Develop product materials (T&C, brochure, specs etc.) and lead the process to submit and obtain Regulatory approval.
- Develop system requirements and work with local and Group IT for system development and UAT.
- Take part in developing training materials and deliver product training to trainers and operations staffs;
- Lead product launching campaigns, including effective distribution engagement.
- Assist in preparing for the monthly Product Management Committee (PMC) meetings for product development decisions;
- Provide inputs towards development of marketing collaterals and other materials for new product launches;
- Work with Product Propositions Develop team members, Training and Distribution teams to organize product workshops regularly to address product related questions from sales force and enhance their product knowledge;
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- University Degree in a business related discipline.
- At least 3 years working experience in product development for financial service industry, preferably life insurance.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Innovative and willing to explore new things.
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business.
- Able to manage different projects at the same time.
- Energetic and passionate about their product specialty
- Able to work well under pressure
- Fluently in speaking and writing English and Vietnamese
- Good analytical skills – ability to work with numbers effectively.
- Good organization and time/project management.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of life insurance operational and technical areas is an advantage.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.