C&B Manager (HCMC)
- Lazada Express Vietnam Ltd. , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 $1,200 - $1,500
- Posted: 09 Feb 2018
- Analyzing and reviewing total compensation and benefit programs in the region and recommending changes and improvements
- Executing Compensation and Benefits policies, ensuring compliance and competiveness
- Partnering the business to improve and fine-tuning programmes to suit business needs
- Coaching HR and local management on compensation and benefits philosophy, positioning and practice
- Managing base salary programs for specific markets
- Conducting studies of compensation practices and market rates, analyzing internal and external pay equities, making recommendations for specific changes and/or general adjustments
- Managing the development and implementation of merit and promotion, increasing programs linked to performance, and developing and monitoring annual salary increase budgets
- Controlling the OT of employees and doing the OT report for higher manager weekly and monthly
- Collecting and checking time attendance data from team leaders in the end of payment period, giving the feedback to team leader (if any) for the correction
- Preparing the batch for bank transfer, following up and checking all transactions successfully
- Working on reports for regional team, relating to headcount, turnover rate, monthly salary evaluation, onboarding in week/month…
- At least 4 years in the Compensation and Benefits field, ideally in fast growth performance driven cultures & minimum 2 years at management level
- Good mix of hands-on, operational and design/strategy experience
- A solid knowledge of Vietnam compensation and benefit landscape
- Good presentation skill (both English & Vietnamese) with demonstrated ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable and self-starter who is able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent Excel skill (can generate data analysis in simplest but visual perception)
About Lazada Express Vietnam Ltd.
LAZADA is Southeast Asia’s fastest growing online department store, with over 6,000 staff members and operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Lazada hasearned the trust and financial backing of key investors like Temasek, Tesco, J.P. Morgan, Kinnevikand Rocket Internet. Its broad product offering consists of various categories ranging from consumerelectronics to household goods, fashion, toys, health, beauty and many more.
LAZADA EXPRESS is Lazada’s in house logistics business, one of the strategic pillars of Lazada Group, with over 1,400 staff members. We provide end-to-end delivery services, covering the first through last mile. We build the infrastructure to enable e-commerce growth and work with external logistics partners to revolutionize the B2C logistics industry across our six countries.