Consumer Technical Insights Manager
- Marico South East Asia Corporation , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 03 Jun 2021
- Design studies for Consumer studies and arrange studies internally or with external agencies in Vietnam , Myanmar and Malaysia
- Conduct interviews/ group discussions with consumers independently
- Coordinate with GTC team on new Protocols and localize them for SEA.
- Work closely with formulation team in designing and conducting technical / sensory test,
- Connect with consumers, engage them and ask for their support in testing samples.
- Design testing protocols of new products
- Design the evaluation questionnaire and collect the data for reporting
- Work closely with the odor panel and train them on perfume evaluation
- Evaluate fragrances of new products and stability sample
- At least 3-4 years of experience at market research companies/ agencies. Experience in Foods product testing would be added advantage.
- Should have moderation skill.
- Bachelor degree of Marketing, Literature or Commercial.
- Logical & critical thinking, willing to learn new things.
- Curious in learning and understanding consumers’ behaviours & habits
- Good analytical and reporting skill
- Good collaboration and team-work
- Good verbal and written English or IELTS 6.0
- Good at Word, Excel, Power Point
- Can work under-pressure and independently
About Marico South East Asia Corporation
Marico SEA is proud to be a member of Marico Limited, the leading multinational consumer products companies within the beauty and wellness sector in 25 emerging markets within India, Asia and Africa. During 2018-19, Marico recorded a turnover of USD 1.05 billion globally. Empowered with freedom and opportunity, we work to creating disruptive values to our consumers.
We are currently leading the male grooming product segment with X-Men & X-Men for Boss and the high-value nutritional food product market with Thuan Phat brand. On top of that, we take pride in our "best-in-class" distribution system, customer services and flawless execution in Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar.
We expect our talents to embrace our winning culture that enables delivering on our vision to be the winning challenger. We will expect the candidate to be:
- Grow through disruptive thinking
- Result Oriented
- Walk the talk
- Individual accountability, joint responsibility
- Nurture talent
Join us to experience ourTalent Value Propositionthrough which we continuously challenge, enrich, and fulfill the aspirations of Mariconians so that they can maximize their true potential to – Make a Difference.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Marico South East Asia Corporation
- Market Research Jobs
- Market Research Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Legal/Marketing Research/Consulting Jobs
- Legal/Marketing Research/Consulting Jobs in Ho Chi Minh