Credit Card Product Manager
- FE CREDIT , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Dec 2017
- To drive usage programs which could be but not limited to event linked promotions, special benefits, new benefit platforms – dining discounts, special priced electronics on an end to end basis including concept, execution and fulfillment
- To use the cards rewards program as a strategic tool to drive usage. Work with the product team in creating the right rewards
benefit for the right product and then using ongoing promotional measures to scale up usage. This could include variants ranging from Cash Back to point based to air miles etc.
- To own activation rate and take all possible early stage as well as ongoing actions to have industry leading activation rates.
- To find the right outsourced model for creating dining platforms, Easy Payment Plan platforms etc. with restaurants, retailers of high ticket items etc
- Preferably previous experience in managing credit card spend, activation, usage and engagement and a clear understanding of these within environments for either local or international financial institutions. Alternative related experience in usage/promotion management within Telecom, E-commerce or from a Marketing Agency.
- Ideally business school graduate from a leading local or international university
- Business acumen with excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Customer focused with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Understanding of the cards P&L and of the portfolio P&L.
- High energy, solution oriented go getter
About FE CREDIT
Developing from The Consumer Credit Division under Viet Nam Prosperity Joint – Stock Commercial Bank (VP Bank), after nearly 6 years of operation, FE CREDIT has grown to be a leading financial company, with over 15,000 employees and partners operation around 63 provinces and cities nationwide, serving millions of Vietnamese people through the mortgage loan of products and service.