[Dist 1] Senior Business Manager (Cosmetic/ Fragrance) (12441GH)
- REERACOEN VIETNAM , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 $2,000 - $3,000
- Posted: 28 Jan 2018
* Primary Objectives & Scope:
- To be a full-fledged Business Manager of the designated cosmetic brands and be responsible for P&L and budgets.
- Provide leadership direction to the team and strengthen brands market presence.
1. Numerical Objectives:
- Achievement and accountability for brand targets – up to final P&L contribution level by counter & channel.
- Tracking of sales on monthly basis by brand , by category , by SKU . Key reports include: retail & wholesale sales analysis, by channel and contribution (%) by sku.
- Evaluated by Nett Sales up to Nett Profit tracking reports versus set targets
- To increase profitabity of brands via controlled usage of discounts & sales off , duly evaluated by Discount % Utilised tracking Reports
- Develop brand specific marketing calendar
- Conceptualize, plan and ensure timely implementation of launches, promotions and brand specific animations, consumer events.
- Annual A&P Budget preparation & management of spend
- Develop and provide marketing collaterals (i.e. POS, displays etc).
- Devise customer recruitment plans for each brand – eg. Workshops, promotional activities, etc.
- Devise customer retention programs and CRM brand-specific activities to drive brand sales.
- Accountability for brands’ inventory levels in order to maintain healthy inventory turnover ratio, evaluated by SLOB Report & to be indicated measurability for that year
- Accountable for stock forecasting for existing & new products , evaluated via Forecast Accuracy Report , measurability will be shared for the year
- Stock management to ensure all POS are well stocked & no potential loss of sales , measureable by SOH by POS weekly / monthly report
- No shrinkages or stock loss at counters or at designated event areas
- Develop strong and good working relationship with the media , KOLS & Beauty Bloggers
- Conceptualize, plan and implementation of PR launches, press kits , releases & etc
- Increase share of voice & maximize PR coverage be it paid or complimentary
- Compilation and valorization of press coverage by brand – especially on key launches and animations
* BA Management:
- Build a strong BA team to continuously increase UPT , APT & AUR
- Training of said team in soft skills & required new product briefs
- To have team offer best customer service to our customers & validated though Mystery Shopper exercise
- Implement effective CRM management measurable via increased % sales contribution of loyal customers from current
- Discipline where necessary when results are not as per expected
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- To have a strong and good working relationship with the Principals & Trade
- Involvement to simulate & activate full Business Plan proposals for any new identified brand under Cosmetics Division Service current Perfumeries partners , increase sales levels & to expand this network , measurable by sales volume , net margins & number of new perfumeries partners signed on as per target set
- Spearhead online sales segment to be attribute identified % to annual Nett Sales
- Develop Corporate Sales Channels via 3rd party tie ups resulting in incremental sales to target
* Must have:
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 5 year working experience in cosmetics and fragrance category
- At least 1 year at the same level
- Experience in Retail Sales, Brand management
- Experience at management level
- Language: fluent in the English – both written and spoken
- Office skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to adhere to deadlines, complete projects independently and manage costs and budgets.
- Good management skill and presentation skill
- Independent and a lot of initiative, highly resourceful in sourcing for solutions to issue
- Able to collaborate well with team members from other departments
- Be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- Well Groomed
- Bonus: 13th month salary
- Premium Health & Personal Accident Insurance
- Quarterly Product Allowance
- Team building activities.
- Gifts for birthday, Tet and other Public Holidays.
About REERACOEN VIETNAM
REERACOEN VIETNAM is a subsidiary of Neo Career which is the leader of recruitment consultant agencies located in Japan managed by professional team for HR consulting. We aim to think about the suitable candidate and the fast - service which is the most important for job searching.
Ho Chi Minh City Branch of Reeracoen Vietnam - Neo Career Group
7th Floor, Room 704, 54-56 Nguyen Trai, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1