GA Account Manager
- Prudential Vietnam Assurance , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Sep 2017
1. Job Responsibilities:
• Monitor GAs operations and administrative procedures (opening, day to day activities, transferring, closing, suspending, upgrading, relocation, contract review, work with vendors, other administrative tasks such contract maintenance, sign off & archiving, memos etc.).
• Perform relevant administrative tasks in GAs and ensure compliance with the procedures.
• Monitor GAs reports and dashboards, conduct relevant analysis to identify areas of improvements
• Lead GAs incidents or crisis handling with support from other functions
• Quantitative and qualitative survey to monitor Operations KPI for GAs such as CSAT, ASAT, MA, Paid Rate, Customer Retention & Business quality (GA Compensation)
• Manage and follow up any Risk management, Compliance, Regulator or Internal Audit activities related to GA
• Conduct GA Audit and quality check to ensure the operations achieving Prudential standards
• Provide Training for GA Staffs to ensure high quality customer services and professionalism in providing services to customer
2. Key Accountabilities:
• Ensure GA Operations and quality well-delivered and aligned with Operation standard
• Ensure GA staff achieving customer service and professional standard.
• University graduation in Business Administration, Finance & Banking, Economics, Insurance.
• Obtain Training Certification by well- established insurance training center in Vietnam or international is added value.
• At least 3-year experience at managerial position.
• Experiences in operations management
• Good influencing skill, presentation skills and execution driven
About Prudential Vietnam Assurance
Prudential is also one of the largest asset management companies in terms of overall assets sourced in Asia excluding Japan.
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people.
Prudential Vietnam has the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
In addition to our achievements in the life insurance sector, Eastspring Investments Fund management Company - established in June 2005- and Prudential Vietnam Finance Company (PRU-Finance) - established on Oct 9th 2007- are privileged to provide a variety of financial solutions to serve the various needs of our Vietnamese customers.