IT Manager / Assistant IT Manager
- Vietcombank-Cardif Life Insurance , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Jul 2017
As Deputy IT Manager, the job holder has the responsibilities of
- Analyzing business need then transforming into IT requirements with efficient solutions
- Ensuring the development quality and delivery schedule regarding development and maintenance of all software applications
- Maintaining the applications and system architects in development environments
- Supporting other IT technical projects during project preparation as well as the project full life cycle project from kick-off to closed
- Managing the IT BA, IT Development, Production support, external outsourcing team to organize development schedule and control their performance.
- Deputize CIO to manage the IT department when is delegated.
1/ Solution analysis, definition and testing
- Analyze the system to have recommendation of improvement
- Business Requests: coordinate to help user to define their needs, responsible for delivering of business requirements
- Be user representative: Develop and Validate business requirement documents, functional specification, business processes , recommendations, and operate test cases & expected results related to proposed solution
- UAT: Conduct and lead User Acceptance Test to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in timely manner
2/ Development management
- Responsible for budgeting, planning, processing and performing tasks regarding to software development
- Supervise and conduct the development team and outsourcing team, ensure deliveries are meeting expectation in term of quality, time and cost
- Develop, implement and maintain technical documents, templates, guidance using in entire lifecycle of software application development
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations and support to upper level management regarding technology, application architecture, upgrades and modifications.
- Provide support and coordinate with other teams, departments, and partners to building, deploying, and configuring software applications.
3/ Application management in production environment
- Frequently review and assess functionalities of in –used application to ensure the solution meets the business process and user ‘s needs
- Raise changes to development team and involved users if required
- Support end-users for any functional incidents
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, processes, technical documents, and templates in the applying to application development management.
- Perform proper controls regularly, define proper action plan for improvement if needed to be compliant with the governance.
- Follow up closely to ensure action plan would be taken
5/ Team Management
- Managing team resource and their performances
- Training new comers with proper schedule and helping their smooth lending
- Build up succession plan for every key positions
6/ Other support activities
- Study and analyze solutions on the market in order to propose innovation
- Coordinate with International and Regional project teams to contribute for international/regional projects
- Be aligned with norms & standards and methodology of the Group
- Other tasks as assigned by CIO from time to time.
1/ Education & Experiences
- University graduate majoring in IT software development.
- Knowledge of life insurance products and bank services
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar positions
- Working experience in relevant field with International Corporation. IT Infrastructure / IT security knowledge and experience
- Fluent English
2/ Competency Requirements
- Strong in managing software development and deliveries
- Strong in designing application architect, create functional specification, technical design and other technical documents relating to software development
- Strong in java technologies and web related technologies
- Good knowledge about mobile app technologies, able to design and implement mobile solution supporting digital services
- High ability of analysis and synthesis
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Business acumen and leadership.
About Vietcombank-Cardif Life Insurance
Vietcombank – Cardif Life Insurance (VCLI) is the joint-venture between BNP Paribas Cardif (43%), Vietcombank (45%), and SeABank (12%). Established in 2008, VCLI operates based on the model of Bancassurance, leveraging banking resource combined with high-benefit insurance products to provide premium financial solutions to families and individuals. We provide life insurance products related to bank loans, education, healthcare and savings. Our clients are served by over 160 staff located in our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
At VCLI, we are committed to creating a talent experience that allows our people to thrive and grow. Joining VCLI, you will have the chance to experience an international and very dynamic working environment.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.