Key Account Manager - Marine Coatings (South) (Trưởng Phòng Bán Hàng Sơn Hàng Hải)
- Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 08 Jun 2022
- Take the responsible for designated accounts by regularly visiting, timely advising on proper painting systems;
- Strengthen “Buy Sell Hierarchy” and keep long-term partnership construction in order to maintain good relationship, understand customer needs and satisfying customer expectations;
- Expand business opportunities by seeking new potential customers and/or enhancing position with existing accounts with the target to increase market coverage;
- Be responsible for individual sales target by initiating relationships and maintaining good relationships with customers to ensure the achievement of target;
- Manage customer contracts by negotiating and materializing in conformity with – Authority Matrix, company procedures to ensure all procedures are in line with company, local law rules and regulations;
- Be responsible for the draft, amendment and archive of contracts and supporting documents issued by Jotun as well as customers and other relevant parties;
- Coordinate among the team at designated projects by accordingly directing team overall follow up in dealing with involved parties in order to achieve winning situation.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).
- University graduate in Technology/ Maritime or relevant fields;
- At least 5 year working experience in Sales Technical or Maritime products, preferably ship-owners and shipyards;
- Be able to pursue projects with strategic perspectives to achieve target in related sales segment;
- Mature, proactive, dependent, strong team spirit and able to work in a professional and challenging environment;
- Be able to build and maintain potential customer relationships;
- Good presentation skills and ability to present sales documentation professionally;
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Willing to travel;
- Prospect of leadership skills for advanced career development in the future.
Sai Gon Sales Office | 37 Ton Duc Thang, Be Nghe Ward., Dist. 1, HCM City
About Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Jotun Group, with 67 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,300 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and expansive network of distributors.
Seeing a prominent market in South East Asia (SEAP), Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia and Australia. Jotun SEAP has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-inclass level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,000 employees that come from different nationality and background, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused in providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Vietnam has been established since 1994, with its first production facility from 1998. As one of the most visible Norwegian brands with long establishment, we operate in 4 segments with high and consistent quality products including Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology, and Performance Coatings (Marine, Protective and Powder). Our major strength is providing customers with a Single Source Solution for all their coating needs. The largest single abroad investment by Jotun Group which is the modern factory, came into operation in 2021, demonstrating Jotun's long-term development strategy in the market. At Jotun Vietnam, we believe that people are our most important asset and therefore, we have been focusing on developing our employees’ competence and offering them opportunities to make differences and make their marks.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh