Master Planning & Replenishment Manager
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1600 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Mar 2021
The Master Planning Manager is responsible of master production schedule of Vietnamese factory to supply Vietnam and other ASEAN countries and guarantees also the right replenishment of imported products to meet the targets in terms of Service level, finished products stocks.
- Establish master production schedule (MPS) at technical level for the local finished goods, according to the sales forecast, customer orders and inventories. Manage the input and update of relevant Manufacturing macro-constraints and Sales & Marketing data (shelf life duration, new products…) to develop an enriched 18-month rolling production plan.
- Control local production and set inventory goals for finished goods in BEL warehouses. Follow inventory alerts (OOS, overstocks) by exception, on a daily basis.
- Lead Industrial meetings with factory (weekly + monthly review). Communicate Supply chain opportunities/issues/recommendations for solutions during these meetings.
- Ensure appropriate deployment of stocks between Bel factories and 2 Distribution centers for both local and imported products by coordinating, forwarding agent, logistic provider, Bel factory purchasing & warehouse Mgr. Sales export Admin in Paris and Bel import coordinator in Vietnam.
- Champion of the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP) for the country; provide visibility on long-term capacity utilization and stock level.
- Contribute to the Budget process in term of Sales & production volumes and Supply Chain Costs.
- Coordinate opinions between different supply chain factors (sales, marketing, production).
- Animate monthly review with factory.
- Build partner relationship with Regional and local teams, challenge & empower them.
- Pilot or/and participate to operational projects like new product launches and/or new flows implementation.
- Coordinate operations of transfer between factories and Bel Distributions centers (local and import).
- Guaranty proper and smooth operations of customs clearance.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Master’s degree in supply chain management or Business school.
- Minimum of 4 years field experience in planning and operating supply chain assets, preferably in a FMCG environment.
- Experience with planning/stock; software/modules is appreciated: SAP, JDA.
- Good skills in both writing and oral communication Vietnamese and English.
- Strong Management and Leadership skills.
- Project management.
- Organized, dynamic, pro-active, self-driven, result and solution oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop actionable plans.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and fostering teamwork.
- Capability to negotiate with “internal” customers (sales, marketing) and “internal” suppliers (plants).
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.