- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 18 Mar 2021
- Manage Raw materials, Packaging materials, Semi-finished, Finished product, QC team and control processing procedure.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defective products with proper solutions.
- Perform vendor/ 3rd part management and regular evaluation to ensure product quality, the efficacy of their corrective and preventing action.
- Be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting.
- Adherence to cGMP & ISO systems - (QMS, EMS, OHSAS/ISO 45001)
- Ensure line not stop due to ineffective Incoming inspection.
- BS/ Engineering degree or above from reputed universities in Microbiology or Chemistry.
- Good knowledge about GMP/ Having GMP Certificate is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in QA and 01 years at the same level
- Rich knowledge of cosmetic and packaging is a plus
- Excellent analytical skill
- Proficient in English both writing and speaking
- Experienced in establishing, maintaining ISO, GMP for manufacturing factories
- Experienced and good at determining and solving problems occured during production
- Can work in shift
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Binh Duong
- QA/QC Jobs
- QA/QC Jobs in Binh Duong
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Binh Duong
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Binh Duong
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Binh Duong