Regional Sales Manager
- Bel Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 01 Feb 2018
1/ Job Purpose
- The Regional Sales Manager leads sales regional team, the trade, and works with different distributors to deliver sustained competitive advantage. This position is responsible for leading sales force to develop the right strategic action plans that will help to achieve the Company’s Objectives and Goals.
2/ Main Responsibilities
- Develop and implement and the right strategic action plans in the region.
- Deploy region business/sales plan into specific plan by distributor/supervisor.
- Manage budgets and allocations; ensures no overspending occurs.
- Consistently meet, often exceed expectations sales KPI’s and volume by continuously delivering excellent execution in Sales Fundamentals and in trade programs implementation.
- Provide training, coaching to sales team in order to help his/her team fulfill the task and to meet and exceed sales objectives and other company’s expectations.
- Take responsibility for identifying the ideal sales organization structure and manpower number and quality needed. Proactively recruits for all levels for his/her organization.
- Build strong motivation and strong disciplinary for excellent execution and for winning spirit.
- Track sales KPI’s, distributor reports; summarize monthly KPI assessments/ performance review for distributor and sales-force.
- Evaluate and quantify each opportunity in various channel/area for developing Bel’s portfolio.
- Initiate new ideas and projects that lead to over delivering company volume objectives.
- Lead region volume forecast. Responsible for communicating volume forecasts and leading the execution of the business plans to deliver them.
- Cooperate with Distributor management in planning, implementing and sales organization.
- Work with distributors to develop more efficient systems and core work processes.
- Conduct monthly/ quarterly business review and business plan discussion.
1/ Educational Qualifications:
- BA degree in business schools.
2/ Working Experience:
- 8-year-experience (+/- 2 years) with international FMCG environment, in which worked 2 years at the same level in GT channel.
- A proven track record and growth of RSM/Senior-ASM position with specific record in GT sales management, distributor management.
3/ Skills and Knowledge:
- Sales techniques, Distributor management, Territory and routing design.
- People management, Team management, Sales-force coaching and training.
- Working effectively with others.
- Customer and sales data management.
- Analytical and planning skills especially distributor planning.
- Dynamic public presentation, Negotiation, Problem solving.
- Experience with sales and management software.
- Pack office: Very good in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good skills in both writing and oral communication.
4/ Personality and Qualities:
- Willing and interesting to build and grow in small structured international organization.
- Energetic, organized, dynamic, pro-active, self-driven, result and solution oriented.
- Thinking, Initiative, Priority setting, Organizing.
- Responsible, high degree of integrity and commitment toward assigned tasks.
- Excellent in both independent and teamwork environments.
- Teamwork, team spirit, effective team player with strong interpersonal, communication.
- Great listener, Strong leadership, Able to manage and convince, To anticipate.
About Bel Vietnam
"Phô mai Con Bò Cười"
Be You. Be Ambitious. Be Bel.
Search more jobs
Regional Sales Manager