Regional Sales Manager - North
- Bel Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 4000 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Mar 2021
The Regional Sales Manager leads sales regional team, the trade, and works with different distributors to deliver sustained competitive advantage. This position is responsible for leading sales force to develop the right strategic action plans that will help to achieve the Company’s Objectives and Goals.
- Develop and implement and the right strategic action plans in the region.
- Deploy region business/sales plan into specific plan by distributor/supervisor.
- Manage budgets and allocations; ensures no overspending occurs.
- Consistently meet, often exceed expectations sales KPI’s and volume by continuously delivering excellent execution in Sales Fundamentals and in trade programs implementation.
- Provide training, coaching to sales team in order to help his/her team fulfill the task and to meet and exceed sales objectives and other company’s expectations.
- Take responsibility for identifying the ideal sales organization structure and manpower number and quality needed. Proactively recruits for all levels for his/her organization.
- Build strong motivation and strong disciplinary for excellent execution and for winning spirit.
- Track sales KPI’s, distributor reports; summarize monthly KPI assessments/ performance review for distributor and salesforce.
- Evaluate and quantify each opportunity in various channel/area for developing Bel’s portfolio.
- Initiate new ideas and projects that lead to over delivering company volume objectives.
- Lead region volume forecast. Responsible for communicating volume forecasts and leading the execution of the business plans to deliver them.
- Cooperate with Distributor management in planning, implementing and sales organization.
- Work with distributors to develop more efficient systems and core work processes.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly business review and business plan discussion.
What you will bring:
To be successful in this role, you need to have a degree in the relevant field with minimum 8 years’ experience (+/- 2 years) with international FMCG environment, in which worked 2 years at the same level in GT channel in Vietnam with an international FMCG, dairy or food. You have proven track record and growth of RSM/Senior-ASM position with specific record in GT sales management, distributor management. Good leadership skills and are experienced in developing people, team management, sales-force coaching and training. You also proficiency in both Vietnamese and English languages.
Personality and Qualities:
- Willing and interesting to build and grow in small structured international organization.
- Energetic, organized, dynamic, self-driven, result and solution oriented.
- Thinking, initiative, and priority setting.
- Collaboration, transparent and dare to innovate.
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.