- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 05 Jan 2021
Responsible for building and leading sale team that will sell SAP's solutions:
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing software/service revenue for both new and existing SAP customers; Manages the sales pipeline in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals;
- Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts;
- Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths of SAP & Company and responds to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets;
- Form strategic account plans including customer profiles, targeted programs, application descriptions, forecast reports, and action items;
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the entire SAP product line.;
- Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors;
- Assume full responsibility of quota attainment as agreed to and communicated by BOM;
- Participation and involvement in applicable industry conferences both internal and external;
- Supports the development of references;
- Participates in recruiting, Performance Management, training, and coaching of the Account Manager. Drives the general professional development and career development of the team;
- Assesses the overall performance of the team with respect to the goals/KPIs and its own revenue target;
- Drives each sales team member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Past software sales experience in the following areas including Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Sourcing/Contracts, Finance/AP, or ERP;
- Sale Inspiration; Result-Oriented;
- Exceptional presentation skills required;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill required;
- The Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust;
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required;
- University degree preferred;
- Good at English.
Company offers our employees a comprehensive benefits and bonus package, including health and insurance benefits:
- When working for Company, you will become part of an international network
- We offer a very competitive salary and annual salary review.
- Attractive bonus program.
- You will have rich opportunities to develop your future career.
- We will provide possibilities for training and certification.
- Company University: A huge library of online books and optional online courses is at your disposal.
- 5 days working week with flexible working time.
- Opportunities to work on projects in Vietnam and abroad.
- AON Insurance program.
- Flexible annual leave and parental leave program.
- Company social events, parties and sport events.
- Annual company summer holiday (5 days).
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.