Supply Chain Customer Service Executive
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 650 Competitive
- Posted: 31 May 2021
- Key actor of Order Management from receiving order to delivery process, always liaising with operation/supply & Sales team, the Supply Chain Customer Service Executive will ensure the best service level for customers’ experience. In front line with distributors, she/he will also handle distributor’s claim management.
- Ensure customer data accuracy, creation and updated: name and phone of contact, address of delivery , term of payment, etc…
- Ensure product data available on time and in full
- Receive and register order of customers in SAP
- Monitor stock availability to prevent risk of OOS
- Inform Sales Operation on OOS risk in advance
- Follow payment with account department before sending note of picking
- Follow up delivery, on time, in full
- Follow and update weekly forecast from Sales Team
- Consolidate and send daily reports of shipments / Follow budget of shipments to distributors
- Report weekly CSL
- Report monthly claims
- Ensure customer service collect all information to handle the claims from Distributor or Retailers
- Work with Supply Chain and Sales department to contribute to continuous improvement of Customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure on time in full sampling delivery for any promotional activity
- Organize return products from distributor to Bel branch. Coordinate with Sales/Finance/Bel DC Supervisor
Skills & Knowledge:
- University with BA 's degree
- 2++ years’ experience with Sales administration, customer service in FMCG company
- Experience with sales & management software/modules : SAP/SD
- Sales administration skills with customer & sales data management
- Good skills in both writing and oral communication + ENGLISH
Personality / Qualities :
- Willing and interesting to grow in small structured international organization
- Energetic, organized, dynamic, self-driven, result and solution oriented
- Thinking, initiative, and priority setting
- Collaboration, transparent and dare to innovate
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.