Assistant Manager, Bancassurance Support - R-0006771
How far out of the box are you willing to step up? At FWD Vietnam we offer unique opportunities within the insurance industry that are supported by an attractive rewards and recognition scheme.
The Assistant Manager, Bancassurance Support (Compensation and Contest) is the key contact/ coordinator between the external stake holders (Bank Partners – Banca HO & FWD Banca Sales Team from all level (RDOB/DOB/BSM/FSC) and internal related stakeholders (FIN, Other Banca Staffs & IT) on compensation related issues.
1/ Bank Compensation Management:
• Working with Bank partners and internal financial department on the compensation payment to make sure that the Bank payment is paid on time and accurately.
• Giving observations on Bank compensation in term of financial perspectives and reporting to Banca Compensation, Contest & Planning Manager on the agreed period/ when being required.
• Working with Finance & Accounting Team and IT regarding to Bank compensation issues.
• Working with Actuarial Team on cross checking bank compensation.
2/ Internal Sales Force Compensation Management:
• Working with Finance & Accounting Team and IT to make sure the FSCs and BSMs compensation is paid on time and accurately.
• Responding to all enquiries from sales force (FSC/BSM/DOB/SDOB) regarding to the compensation/incentives on time/ accurately.
• Giving observations on the sales force compensation in term of financial perspectives and reporting to Banca Compensation, Contest & Planning Manager on the agreed period/ when being required.
• Working with Actuarial Team on cross checking FSC/BSM compensation.
3/ Systems: UAT testing for those related systems.
4/ Related reports:
- Delivery other required reports (Withholding, PIT, ..) report on time and accurately.
• University/ College
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Data Analytic/MIS/ Compensation.
• Excellent at MS Excel/Access/ Power point/
• SQL/VBA is a plus
• Strong analytical skill.
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Good communicator, both English and Vietnamese.
• Result-oriented and work with high responsibility
• Able to work under tight deadlines and changing priorities as required & under high pressure.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Teamwork spirit
• Self - motivated and self – learning.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: