Anphabe may change, modify, add, or delete portions of this Agreement from time to time with or without advanced notice and such changes shall be effective upon posting on the Website. Your continuing to use of the Website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Agreement. You should regularly check this page to learn about new terms and conditions as they may affect you. The term "You" refers to all individuals and/or organization accessing Anphabe for any purpose.
This Agreement includes:
- Use and Termination
- Proprietary Rights
- Users' Responsibilities
- Links and other websites
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
I. Use and Termination
Anphabe shall not be held liable to any third party for loss of profit, loss of use, business interruption, and loss of data or cost of procurement of substitute goods, technologies or services, cost of cover or punitive exemplary, indirect or special consequential damages arising from or related to the use of the website or this agreement.
Anphabe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your membership effectiveness immediately for any reason, with or without notice, if you violate this agreement. You may also terminate your membership at any time for any reason by sending Anphabe written notice of such intent to
II. Proprietary Right
i. Anphabe.com website content
a. You acknowledge that Content on the Anphabe.com website is generally provided by the Anphabe JSC and/or other Users. You acknowledge that the Anphabe.com website permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and that these Proprietary Rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed and except as is explicitly provided below, your use of Content shall be governed by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge that the Anphabe.com website owns a copyright in the "look and feel," i.e., the selection, coordination, arrangement and presentation of such Content. Anphabe, the Anphabe logo, and other Anphabe logos and names are trademarks of Anphabe JSC. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without Anphabe's prior, written permission.
b. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, display or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, provided, however, that you may (i) make a reasonable number of digital or other form of copies to permit your computer hardware and software to access and view the Content, (ii) print one copy of each piece of Content, (iii) make and distribute a reasonable number of copies of Content, in whole or in part, in hard copy or electronic form for internal use only. Any permitted copies of Content must reproduce in an unmodified form any notices contained in the Content, such as all Proprietary Right notices, and an original source attribution to "Anphabe.com website" and its URL address. You acknowledge that the Anphabe.com website and/or Users remain the owners of the Content and that you do not acquire any Proprietary Rights by downloading or printing Content.
ii. Content Provided by Member
You agree to not use the Anphabe Service to:
- Protest the State of Socialist Republic of Vietnam, to destroy the unity of the nation, to propagandize, distort, provoke or provide information against Vietnamese Government.
- Provoke violation, war, aggression among nations and people, to excite obscene, depravation, crime, social evils or superstition, to ruin the nation's traditions and customs.
- Disclose state secrets, military, security, economic, external relation and other secrets provided for by the laws.
- Distort, slander, libel or offend the prestige of entities, the honor, dignity or prestige of individuals
- Introduce and propagate products and services prohibited by the laws
- Mention issues related to politics and religions.
- Use uncultured words that violate code of ethics and traditional culture of Vietnam.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the Anphabe Service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Post content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam", "chain letters" or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to:
a. Using Anphabe invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact.
b. Using Anphabe to connect to people who don't know you and then send unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and
c. Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above.
- You also agree to use Anphabe Service for personal, non-commercialize purpose.
IV. Links and other websites
The Website contains links to other websites. Anphabe is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Anphabe. Inclusion of any linked website on or through the Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Anphabe. If you decide to leave the Website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
V. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that the Anphabe Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that Anphabe does not assume any responsibility for prompt or proper delivery, or retention of any user information or communications between users. Anphabe assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or existence of any communications between users. Anphabe expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Anphabe makes no warranty that (i) the Anphabe Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Anphabe Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from use of the Anphabe Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Anphabe Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
VI. Limitation of Liability