Digital Acceleration Manager
- La Vie , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 20 Aug 2020
1. Drive transformation of Technology Solutions to agile, evolved and high-tech approach in line with IT strategies: Business Anywhere, Business Enablement, Technology Enablement
- Evolve Technology Solutions from a top/down implementation mode to a flexible, adding value and customized service provider.
- Work close to the functional heads to analyze specifications and define needs in both Core and Edge solutions.
- Simplify and make processes and communication channels leaner to develop more agility and responsiveness, integrating new business and technology trends.
- Ensure solutions are fit for purpose and user friendly.
2. Ensure Sustain, Security and Compliance
- Drive Flawless Execution in sustain (solution performance, availability and support organization).
- Ensure implemented IT solutions meet internal and external standards in regards to compliance. Provide pro-active and reactive input on audit action plans in line with Nestle strategy/ vision.
- Security & Compliance rules, policies, guidelines and standards, to the Business Continuity and IT Continuity rules, plans, guidelines and standards as decided by the Organization.
3. People & Communication
- Develop future business leaders and ensuring attraction, development, rotation and retention of the right staff for current and future needs.
- Establish and drive the execution of the People Developing Plan in the position's scope building relevant capabilities for IT.
- Ensure adherence to the principles and practices of Nestle
- Continuous Excellence (NCE) e.g. LEAN - waste elimination approach/LEAN Office, leading to the reduction of service time and process optimization across all layers of the organization
- Utilize agreed communication channels: Intranet, Newsletters and Yammer...
About La Vie
La Vie is a member of Nestlé Waters with 67 brands in more than 130 countries.
Established in September 1992, La Vie is now a Limited Liability Company with two members: Nestlé Waters (owner of 65% capital), and Long An General Commercial Company Vietnam (35% of capital). La Vie was first launched in the market in July in 1994 and rapidly developed to become the leading brand in bottled water in Vietnam. La Vie is the only bottled natural mineral water available all over the country.
Nestlé Waters and La Vie Limited Liability Company are delivering the best quality bottled water products. Our Vision, Mission and Values are focusing on quality, customer satisfaction, safety and people. As the No. 1 and leader in the world and also in Vietnam, we are taking our responsibility very seriously how to educate our consumers towards healthy hydration.