Manager, Financial Advisory
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 4000 Competitive
- Posted: 30 Aug 2021
- Lead a diverse team of talented financial advisors with complete accountability for delivering on client engagements.
- Pursues, creates and cultivates client relationships.
- Take ownership of business development activities and deliver against targets.
- Leverage your expertise in a specialisation and your reputation as a business advisor.
- Initiate and lead practice growth and development initiatives.
- Lead the development and delivery of training programs.
- Actively coach and support development of junior team members and new coaches.
- Guide practitioners in using available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects.
- Ensure all project qualifications, deliverables from projects are contributed to global knowledge database.
- Lead gathering, documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project.
Your role as a leader
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Appropriate degree in Business, Finance & Accounting, Economics or a related fields.
- Possess a CPA, CFA, CF, MBA or other equivalent designation.
- 6 to 7 years of strong external consulting or advisory experience, at least 1 years in a managerial capacity
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management.
- Strong financial modelling & evaluation skills.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.