- DNP Corp , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 15 Apr 2021
- Plan, develop strategy and, overall marketing plans for brands and products in group of companies.
- Plan and implement integrated marketing - communication plans monthly, quarterly and annually to achieve the goals of the corporation and its member units.
- Manage the implementation of marketing activities of corporations, and its member units.
- Manage and build content plans on media channels, develop brand identity, increase interaction with customers and partners on channels.
- Manage and implement social activities, sponsorship programs, content, and articles, to enhance the image of the company.
- Manage and implement content / post plans on its own platform (website, fanpage, youtube, email, newsletter, brochure ...), monitor and analyze media indicators
- Report and make periodic or ad-hoc plans at the request of the Director of Communication-Marketing Division and Board of Management.
- Perform other jobs as requested by the Director of Communication - Marketing and Board of Management
- Manage and develop capabilities of team members.
1. Qualifications: Bachelor in major Marketing, Communication, Journalism,…
2. Proficient in English
- Good knowledge of communication – marketing activities.
- At least 4-years of experience in the marketing field and at least 2-years of experience in a manager.
- Experience in running business in equivalent positions, preferably in large organizations.
- Experience in communication – marketing activities.
- Strong management skill
- Good communication, diversity and superb networking, problem solving, making decision.
- Good presentation skill.
- Strong argumentative and defensible skill.
- The ability to assign, control, evaluate or reward employees
- Responsibility, aggressiveness
- Logical thinking, creative, not afraid to change or represent new challenges
- Honest, enthusiastic and disciplined
About DNP Corp
Established since 1976, DNP Corp is currently organized as an investment holding company, operating in four key business areas: clean water supply; production of plastic pipes and fittings; engineering & industrial plastic products; export plastic packaging bags. DNP has a high and continuous growth rate (over 50%) for recent 3 years, approving our strategy focus in core business and sustainable development. DNP has been listed on the Hanoi Stock Exchange since 2006. By the end of 2016, DNP has total asset size of VND2,200 billion, revenue reached VND1,500 billion, creates 1,200 jobs.
DNP-Water is a member unit of DNP, specializing in water sector investment. Currently DNP-Water owns two water plants including Binh Hiep Water Plant (Binh Thuan), Dong Tam Water Plant (Tien Giang) with total capacity of 140,000m3 / day. In addition, the unit is also carrying out two new water plant projects in Bac Giang and Long An with a total capacity of 120,000m3 / day and night, which is expected to begin operation by the end of 2018.
Towards strong development, we continue to invest strongly and deeply with our slogan "Do better" to develop human resources, create a modern working environment with remuneration policies which compared to corporations in the world. We are continuing to look for teammates, talented people and qualities to join our team.