Current:Operations Manager at Bao Tin Foods
- Sales and Operations Manager at Lam Soon Vietnam
- Distributor Operation Supervisor at Bien Hoa Sugar
- Assistant IT Manager at Dong Duong F&B
- Sr. Software Executive at Sy Truong
- International Business Administration, Vietnam
- University of Information Technology, Vietnam
- 10+ years as the role of Team Leader, Supervisor, Manager
- Experience in FMCG, sales operation management, information system.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and passion for growth.
- Proven business management competency and team management.
Job Function:Management, Sales, Trade Marketing
Industries:Food/Beverage/Dairy, IT - Software, Retail/Wholesale/Distributor
Specialities:FMCG, sales operation/capability/admin management, sales planning/analysis
Bao Tin FoodsMarch 2015 - Present (5 years 2 months)
- Take responsible to develop, organize and improve company process to ensure revenue growth and profitability.
- Work with management team in establishing and maintaining buying as well as sales in planning, forecasting.
- Develop and establish management system. Monitor, analyze and do ad-hoc report on sales results.
- Provide the effective analysis of sales operations, effective supply chain warehouse -> delivery -> customers.
- Follow cash flow / payment, prepare and control company budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company (P&L).
- Lead the development of the company long-term strategies with own-brand and store chain project.
Sales and Operations Manager
Lam Soon VietnamJune 2014 - December 2014 (6 months)
- Manage GT sales team and take responsibility on channel effectiveness.
- Act as the process/system expert and is responsible for process improvements and corrections where necessary (control & discipline)
- Review, analyze and evaluate coverage, distribution, trade/marketing activities, resource utilization to gather customer insights.
- Analyze brand/category performance on region/customer base in terms of sales perspectives.
- Plan and lead to ensure quality of trade promotions and marketing activities.
- Develop activities calendars as well as sales strategy/plan in terms of timing, budget, mechanic, sales target.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to ensure the sum total of category / customer plans allow achievement of company objectives.
- Track sales data (primary/ secondary sales/ stocks, promotions…) daily-weekly-monthly-quarterly (by brand/category by region).
- Develop capabilities of sales force.
- Assist in pricing policy / building price list.
- Report to General Director.
Distributor Operation Supervisor
Bien Hoa Sugar FMCG - Household / Personal CareOctober 2011 - May 2014 (2 years 7 months)
** Distributor Operation Supervisor (03/2012 - 05/2014)
- Assist Manager in opening new distributors nation wide.
- Take charge of ASM of South Central-Highlands.
- Work with IT and software vendor in deploying Sales module of ERP for Sales Marketing dept.
- Supervise distribution network's operation: Distribution Management Software, logistics, distributors, target, sales capability…
- Keep the main role in deploying DMS project (including DMS Mobile) from pilot to nationwide execution.
- Review, identify and implement distribution process enhancements.
- Plan and lead Audit Team to review the operation of distribution network and market.
- Track/review expenditures and provide P&L statement of channel.
- Develop monthly/quarterly/annual sales plan and provide comprehensive sale performance review and analysis.
- Forecast for sale and propose next action plans.
- Responsible for all kind of reports: coverage, sale, inventory, budget, expense.
** Sales Supervisor (10/2011 - 03/2012)
- Ensure the achievement of sales, distribution targets as planned.
- Do training and monitor sales team members.
- Plan and deliver sales targets.
- Implement sales activities & follow up planning as determined by the ASM.
- Clarify customer segmentation.
- Explore sales opportunities and propose for activities.
- Trade inventory management.
- Build and develop customer/distributor relationship.
- Update market/competitors movement for report and proposal.
Assistant IT Manager
Dong Duong F&B Food/Beverage/DairyNovember 2010 - August 2011 (9 months)
- Search, deal, manage vendors and providers.
- Plan, organize, deploy IT & phone system for Domino's Pizza stores.
- Supervise and support vendors in system installation and maintenance.
- Manage head office and Domino’s system (Inventory, Accounting, HR, Marketing…).
- Monitor department budget allocation.
- Handle, resolve internal customer complaints and service provider inquiries.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken.
- Train IT officer and operation staff at stores.
Sr. Software Executive
Sy Truong IT - SoftwareDecember 2006 - September 2010 (3 years 10 months)
- Work with manager and clients in US.
- Develop applications for clinic projects, web-based applications, mobile devices.
- Lead a team (4 members) and serve as project manager on assigned projects.
- Compose document and test script for projects.
- Analyze, customize and implement software solutions for clients.
- Handle the tasks of solving customer queries and concerns.
- Evaluate reports and clients’ feedback.
- Office administration.
International Business Administration (Vietnam)
University of Information Technology (Vietnam)