Current:SCM & Operations Manager at Sandals Viet Nam JSC, HCM – FMCG Trading and Manufacturing Company
- Operations Manager at Bao Tin Foods
- Sales and Operations Manager at Lam Soon Vietnam
- Distributor Operation Supervisor at Bien Hoa Sugar
- Assistant IT Manager at Dong Duong F&B
- Sr. Software Executive at Sy Truong
- International Business Administration, Vietnam
- University of Information Technology, Vietnam
- 10+ years as the role of Team Leader, Supervisor, Manager
- Experience in FMCG, sales/ operation management, information system.
- P&L (budgeting for logistics department, costing by SKU, price performance management).
- Planning (demand planning and replenishment).
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and passion for growth.
- Proven business management competency and team management.
Job Function:Management, Sales, Trade Marketing
Industries:Food/Beverage/Dairy, IT - Software/E-commerce, Retail/Wholesale/Distributor
Specialities:FMCG and F&B
SCM & Operations Manager
Sandals Viet Nam JSC, HCM – FMCG Trading and Manufacturing CompanyJune 2020 - Present (1 year 5 months)
1. Sales Operation and Customer Service
- Ensure sales operations process is performed across channel: ECOM, MT, GT, B2B.
- Develop the demand plan and input review on support assumptions by channel manager/sales and channel support on a monthly basis for the S&OP.
- Develop Original Sales Forecast by SKU / Brand / Sales Channel to set up plan by months / quarters.
- Measure and do monthly report on actual performance vs. planned performance overall by market segment, sales team, SKU and brand with all exception analysis (lost sales or goods shortage...) and proposed next corrective actions.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes in accordance with new or changing policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilizes appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
- Recruits and maintains suppliers that provide high quality raw materials, products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
3. Warehouse & Logistic
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Control and manage inventory, keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Keep track of delivery times & cost efficient.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full shipping cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with supplier to resolve any arising problems or complaints related to delivery times and accuracy.
- Review/ revise, monitor and manage company contracts and documents.
5. Team management
- Mentor, coach, motivate and guide the SCM team to increase work effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure all staff are motivated and satisfied with the company and management.
- Share key learning and improvement to better fulfil our customers and trade requirements.
Bao Tin FoodsMarch 2015 - May 2020 (5 years 3 months)
- Take responsible to develop, organize and improve company process to ensure revenue growth and profitability.
- Work with management team in establishing and maintaining buying as well as sales in planning, forecasting.
- Source suppliers / products to develop further business.
- Develop and establish management system and provide the effective analysis of sales operations and supply chain.
- Follow cash flow / payment, prepare and control company budgets. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company (P&L).
- Manage and develop trade programs from suppliers as well as from sourcing products.
- Keep the role as operation and trade term designing of some small biz consulting projects.
- Supervise the operation of the goods distribution: sales admin, accountant, deliver.
+ Depaco Ltd. - Marketing Operations Lead (from 03/2019): Leading cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing operations strategy, tracking performance to plan, reporting, and conducting analysis for cashew nuts products under Casviet brand.
+ Thiện Phát Foods - Operations Team Lead (from 05/2019): starting from the scratch to develop products from Da Huoai (Lam Dong) farm, including bamboo shoots, raw cashew, green tea... Take charge of all relating material sourcing and keep the main role in establishing marketing strategy to build branding for company's products.
Sales and Operations Manager
Lam Soon VietnamJune 2014 - December 2014 (6 months)
- Manage GT sales team and take responsibility on channel effectiveness.
- Act as the process/system expert and is responsible for process improvements and corrections where necessary (control & discipline)
- Review, analyze and evaluate coverage, distribution, trade/marketing activities, resource utilization to gather customer insights.
- Analyze brand/category performance on region/customer base in terms of sales perspectives.
- Plan and lead to ensure quality of trade promotions and marketing activities.
- Develop activities calendars as well as sales strategy/plan in terms of timing, budget, mechanic, sales target.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to ensure the sum total of category / customer plans allow achievement of company objectives.
- Track sales data (primary/ secondary sales/ stocks, promotions…) daily-weekly-monthly-quarterly (by brand/category by region).
- Develop capabilities of sales force.
- Assist in pricing policy / building price list.
- Report to General Director.
Distributor Operation Supervisor
Bien Hoa Sugar FMCG - Household / Personal CareOctober 2011 - May 2014 (2 years 7 months)
** Distributor Operation Supervisor (03/2012 - 05/2014)
- Assist Manager in opening new distributors nation wide.
- Take charge of ASM of South Central-Highlands.
- Work with IT and software vendor in deploying Sales module of ERP for Sales Marketing dept.
- Supervise distribution network's operation: Distribution Management Software, logistics, distributors, target, sales capability…
- Keep the main role in deploying DMS project (including DMS Mobile) from pilot to nationwide execution.
- Review, identify and implement distribution process enhancements.
- Plan and lead Audit Team to review the operation of distribution network and market.
- Track/review expenditures and provide P&L statement of channel.
- Develop monthly/quarterly/annual sales plan and provide comprehensive sale performance review and analysis.
- Forecast for sale and propose next action plans.
- Responsible for all kind of reports: coverage, sale, inventory, budget, expense.
** Sales Supervisor (10/2011 - 03/2012)
- Ensure the achievement of sales, distribution targets as planned.
- Do training and monitor sales team members.
- Plan and deliver sales targets.
- Implement sales activities & follow up planning as determined by the ASM.
- Clarify customer segmentation.
- Explore sales opportunities and propose for activities.
- Trade inventory management.
- Build and develop customer/distributor relationship.
- Update market/competitors movement for report and proposal.
Assistant IT Manager
Dong Duong F&B Food/Beverage/DairyNovember 2010 - August 2011 (9 months)
- Search, deal, manage vendors and providers.
- Plan, organize, deploy IT & phone system for Domino's Pizza stores.
- Supervise and support vendors in system installation and maintenance.
- Manage head office and Domino’s system (Inventory, Accounting, HR, Marketing…).
- Monitor department budget allocation.
- Handle, resolve internal customer complaints and service provider inquiries.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken.
- Train IT officer and operation staff at stores.
Sr. Software Executive
Sy Truong IT - Software/E-commerceDecember 2006 - September 2010 (3 years 10 months)
- Work with manager and clients in US.
- Develop applications for clinic projects, web-based applications, mobile devices.
- Lead a team (4 members) and serve as project manager on assigned projects.
- Compose document and test script for projects.
- Analyze, customize and implement software solutions for clients.
- Handle the tasks of solving customer queries and concerns.
- Evaluate reports and clients’ feedback.
- Office administration.
International Business Administration (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Business Administration2009 - 2011
University of Information Technology (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Computer Sciences2001 - 2006