Hải Nguyễn Thị
Current:General accountant at Shell Viet Nam Limited
- General accountant at Interfood Shareholding Company
- Credit Controller at SamsungVina Ltd, Co
- University of Economics and Law, Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Possessed a comprehensive of all aspect of accounting and financing with approximately eight years of experience working in different roles in foreign corporations. In these roles, I demonstrated my accounting expertise in variety of preparing financial statement, group reports, tax submission report and providing advice to business with regards to tax and financial decisions. High professional in building annual budget and analyzing budget/forecast to actual variance report.
Seek a position as chief accountant where extensive knowledge of financial accounting & tax regulations will be effectively applied in
Industries:Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Investment, FMCG - Household / Personal Care
Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax.
Experience in dealing with tax authorities, auditors.
Familiar with many kinds of accounting software: GSAP, Microsoft Dynamic AX, SAP ByDesign.
A team player with strong interpersonal, communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Good communication in English
Hardworking and high sense of responsibility.
Willing to learn and being able to work under high pressure.
Have the ability to handle multi-tasking and meet deadlines.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Shell Viet Nam LimitedMay 2017 - Present (3 years 4 months)
• Maintain the Green KPIs for submission of Group Reporting.
• Monthly analyze all aspect of financial data to provide useful insight on fluctuation.
• Review balance sheet: ensure all accounts are reconciled, correctly allocation and outstanding items to be cleared timely.
• Accurately perform in booking of payroll, bonus accrual, prepayment allocation, SP&A expenses, reversal, and PIT final settlement.
• Joint working with Tax Advisor and Country Finance Manager to drive the transparency of Group/Intra-Group cost allocation & billing.
• Recommend modification to existing system through coordinate with related departments to meet operation needs.
• Work closely with Country Finance Manager to revise Staff Claim Policy and engage with all staff for refreshing this policy.
• Provide explanation on the data and records to tax inspectors and external/Internal auditors.
Interfood Shareholding CompanySeptember 2015 - April 2017 (1 year 7 months)
• Prepare Financial Statement (VAS/Management Reports), Statistic Report, Tax Declaration (VAT, CIT, FCT, PIT).
• Perform the tasks of analyzing financial statement, trend, expenditure, volume, revenues.
• Align with Head of Finance and related departments to establish annual budget.
• Report and track monthly variance vs budget and forecast.
• Be in charge of prepaid expenses, loans, fixed assets, accrual expenses and reversal.
• Manage payroll records, ensure payroll and salary deduction are calculated and paid correctly
• Responsible for monthly account reconciliation, ensure data integrity sub account and ledger account.
• Advise team members in solving accounting and financial issues.
• Update the knowledge of tax and provide the related departments with advices on tax and accounting matters.
• Provide explanation on the data and records to tax authorities, inspectors and external auditors.
SamsungVina Ltd, CoOctober 2011 - April 2015 (3 years 7 months)
• Handle and control account receivable, credit limit, sales rebate and warranty provision
• Monthly forecast the flow of cash in from customers.
• Calculate incentive program for distributor and double check outcome report with sales admin
• Monitor front margin & back margin of key distributors, distribution channels.
• Provide timely explanation on variances between actual result and forecast/budget
• Make daily/monthly AR aging report, AR day report, inventory aging report.
• Build and maintain close relationship with customers and sales team to ensure smoothly running of account.
University of Economics and Law, Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Accounting and Auditing2007 - 2011
• Chief accountant certification – Ministry of Finance – Mar.2016 • The certificate of Business financial analysis- The center of Education and Development – Nov.2015. • The certificate of Tax report – Business Management Institute-UEH -Dec.2015.