Doan Nguyen Hoang
Current:- DIRECTOR OF INSPECTION AND QUALITY CONTROL at Vingroup
- SENIOR SECURITY MANAGER (SENIOR MANAGER) at SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS VIETNAM – THAI NGUYEN CO.,LTD
- POLICE OFFICER at GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF POLICE – MINISTRY OF PUBLIC SECURITY
- University of Maryland, United States
- Hanoi College of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vietnam
- Police Academy, Vietnam
- Hanoi Foreign Languges, Vietnam
- 01 year experienced of Director of Inspection and Quality Control at Vingroup.
- 05 years experienced of Senior Manager of Security at Samsung Vietnam.
- 12 years experienced of police officer at the Ministry of Public Security.
- Master Degree on Justice Leadership of University of Maryland (USA).
- 03 Bachelor Degrees on Police Investigation of Hanoi Police Academy, English of Hanoi Foreign Languages, and Press of the National University.
Job Function:Legal, Management, QA/QC
Industries:Accounting/Auditing, Legal/Marketing Research/Consulting, Retail/Wholesale/Distributor
Specialities:- DIRECTOR OF INSPECTION AND QUALITY CONTROL OF VINGROUP 6/2019 - 2/2020
• Responsible for comprehensive inspection and quality control of the system nationwide.
• Developing operation and development plan, organizational structuring, personnel, budget, inspection plan and reporting to The National Inspection and Quality Control system of Vingroup.
• Personnel managing and training to meet requirements of inspection and quality control.
• Establishing, operating, and improving the system of regulations.
• Commanding to build risk management system.
• Organizing the inspection and quality control system by regular and in depth.
• Commanding the verification, investigation, and handling of complaints, major incidents; Detecting, identifying, handling, and coordinating with the police (when necessary) to handle violations throughout the system in accordance with the company regulations.
• Launching the inspection of violation’s results for deterrence purposes.
• Controlling the compliance of the system.
• Evaluating and approving disciplines according to assigned authority.
• Being authorized by the General Director to work with competent state agencies to solve and participate in the proceedings to handle cases related to the company nationwide.
- SENIOR SECURITY MANAGER (SENIOR MANAGER), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS VIETNAM – THAI NGUYEN CO.,LTD
- MANAGEMENT OF QUICK RESPONSIBILITY TEAM FOR FOREIGN EXTERNAL ISSUES AND RELATION WITH NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS OF SAMSUNG IN VIETNAM 2015 – 6/2019
THAI NGUYEN, BAC NINH, HANOI
• Comprehensive management of the company's security aspects (including physical security, scene security, process and information security, network security).
• Management and operation of security personnel system (security personnel, security systems on a large scale).
• Directing the investigation and handling of security incidents. Directing the implementation of plans to prevent and deal with serious security emergencies, terrorism, riot, protest, cyber-attack prevention, and large-scale virus infection.
• Inspecting, examining, and supporting the construction of security systems at level I vendors of Samsung Vietnam.
• Coordinating with the Group's Inspectors in inspecting, examining, and handling risks, hazards and issues that damage the interests or reputation of the Group in Vietnam, especially corruption issues.
• Working and coordinating with competent state agencies in dealing with complex security issues (especially law enforcement and procedural agencies such as Department of Security Foreign Affairs Department, Criminal Police Department, Thai Nguyen Provincial Police, Thai Nguyen Provincial Court, and Pho Yen Town Court and Police).
• Authorized by Samsung CEO to sign, seal, and take full responsibility for documents related to criminal and civil procedures (from 2015 - 2019).
• On behalf of the Group, directly teaching security knowledge and security education to Samsung Vietnam's managers, security officers, and security guards.
• Senior internal lecturer on management and leadership skills of Samsung Vietnam.
• Managing Quick responsibility team to deal with serious emergency issues related to foreign affairs and issues related to non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Vietnam (from 3/2018 - 8/2018).
• Building an emergency plan for the corporation and coordinating with relevant ministries and branches of Vietnam (Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vietnam General Confederation of Labor), handling special requests from the United Nations.
• Directly meeting, establishing relationships and negotiating with international and domestic NGOs. Carrying out relevant projects with NGOs.
• Coordinated with the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs to successfully organize the Multilateral Forum with the theme "Gender equality in Vietnam in a digital age and integration" in Hanoi with the participation of many leaders, ministries, branches, leading experts from Vietnam and international, non-governmental organizations, relevant agencies(August 2018).
• Developing strategies and networks to handle issues related to NGOs.
POLICE OFFICER OF ADVISORY DEPARTMENT - GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF POLICE – MINISTRY OF PUBLIC SECURITY
2003 – 2015
• Advising on crime prevention
Giving strategic and tactical advice to leaders of the Ministry of Public Security, the General Department of Police in crime prevention.
Participating in making policies, building plans to prevent crime nationwide.
Participating in coordinator activities of crime prevention between the professional departments of the General Department of Police with other ministries, departments, branches and forces.
Directly acting as an international liaison officer in many coordinated projects and conferences between the Vietnam Police and other countries.
• Supporting the professional units of the General Department of Police in investigating a number of large projects.
• Coordinating with police units and localities to implement the National Crime Prevention Strategy in different periods.
• Drafting a number of in-depth research papers on crime prevention, published in prestigious journals of Vietnam.
• Joining a group of the General Department of Police in checking crime prevention activities at the local police nationwide.
• Demobilized rank (April 2015): Captain (Major promotion term in August 2015).
• Level PhD Postgraduate of Police Academy.
• Lecturer of some national police investigation courses (organized by the Ministry of Public Security).
- DIRECTOR OF INSPECTION AND QUALITY CONTROL
VingroupJune 2019 - February 2020 (8 months)
SENIOR SECURITY MANAGER (SENIOR MANAGER)
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS VIETNAM – THAI NGUYEN CO.,LTDApril 2015 - June 2019 (4 years 3 months)
GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF POLICE – MINISTRY OF PUBLIC SECURITYOctober 2003 - April 2015 (11 years 8 months)
University of Maryland (United States)
Hanoi College of Social Sciences and Humanities (Vietnam)
Police Academy (Vietnam)
Hanoi Foreign Languges (Vietnam)
Vingroup senior leadership training courses
Senior internal trainers course for managers of Samsung Vietnam.
Customer Satisfaction Art course organized by Samsung Vietnam in cooperation with training units.
Training course for security management of Samsung Vietnam at the headquarters of Samsung Group.
Management and leadership courses organized annually by the Samsung Group for managers.
Training courses on law and criminal investigation (organized by the Police Academy).
Training Course on drug prevention capacity according to Israel’s model (organized by Israel's international cooperation agency
Annual training courses on leadership and management for officers in charge of leadership plan by the General Department of Poli
Training course of Asian youth on drug prevention.
Groups and Associations:https://www.anphabe.com/profile/nguyend.doan
Honors and Awards:BONUS
PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF PHO YEN TOWN
* Certificate of Merit from Chairman of Pho Yen Town People's Committee for outstanding achievements in the fight against crime, contributing to preserving and ensuring local security.
THAI NGUYEN PROVINCIAL POLICE * certificate of Merit from the Director of Thai Nguyen Provincial Police awarded for outstanding achievements in the fight against crime, contributing to preserving local security
GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF POLICE
* Certificate of Merit from the Director of the General Department of Police for excellent work.
2003 - 2014
GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF POLICE
* Certificate of Merit for Excellent mission fulfillment.
PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF DAKMIL
* Certificate of Merit from Chairman of Dakmil District People's Committee (Daklak Province) for excellent performance during practice at the Dakmil District Police Department.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING * The Minister of Education and Training awarded the Certificate of Merit to students of the second prize of the "Scientific research student".
1998 - 2003
POLICE ACADEMY * The director of the Police Academy awarded the title of Excellent Student of the year.