Managing Consultant, RGF Executive Search
Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
Phuong Nguyen is the Senior Consultant in charge of the Professional Services sector for RGF Executive Recruitment with focus on Education, Hospitality, Management Consulting, Legal and other professional services. She focuses on senior positions for major local and multi-national corporations.
With overall 8 years experiencing nationwide in both HCM and Hanoi market, her know-how across the regions and industries would be supportive in finding “best matching” candidates for client’s business . Phuong has got more than 6 years experience in recruitment cooperation with several educational institutions in the Netherlands. Also she has track record of successful placements in service sector were HR Director, Marketing Head, General Manager, Financial Controller, Executive Director, Head of Telemarketing, Country IT Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, etc.
Phuong holds a bachelors' degree from The Hague University in The Netherlands majoring in Business Management and Certificate of International Business with French in Vichy, France.
Job Function:Sales, Marketing, Management
Industries:TV/Media/Publishing, Airlines/Tourism/Hotel, Education/Training
Specialities:Country Manager, Marketing Director, HR Director, Sales Manager
RGF Executive Search Headhunting & HR ServicesMay 2012 - Present (5 years 8 months)
RGF is the global brand of Recruit Holdings, the world’s fourth largest HR and recruitment services company and the largest in Japan, generating over US$10 billion in annual revenue. For more than 50 years, RGF provides comprehensive HR and talent acquisition services which include retained and contingency executive recruitment and market mapping, senior to staff level general and contract recruitment as well as payroll services. RGF operates in 46 locations across 28 cities in 11 countries and markets in Asia with in-country specialist consultants.
RGF HR Agent Vietnam Co., Ltd | Business Licence. No. 411043001667 Recruitment Registration No. 10577/LDTBXH-GP
Be responsible of vacancies from mid management to C-level of professional service sector (Education, Hospitality,Digital, Corporate Services/Consulting, etc).
- Helping clients to find suitable candidate to fill their vacancies.
- Develop strong clients relationships and partner with hiring manager, HRD & CEO
- Placing adverts in relevant market and publications, job boards and local website.
- Conducting interviews with prospective candidates.
- Screening, testing and assessing candidates.
- Doing background checks and verifying the references, work experience and academic qualifications of applicants.
- Updating the company database with the details of potential candidates.
- Assisting applicants with their interview techniques.
- Cold calling companies to generate more business for the company
- Giving clients advice and guidance on appropriate pay rates, training and career development.
- Building own database of clients and contacts.
- Winner of company’s monthly submittal campaign for Top Individual in June 2013
- Exceed monthly and quarterly sales target 2012 -2014
- Top Individual Sales (4th Quarter) in 2013 (Singapore Trip)
- Winner of company’s monthly submittal campaign for Top Individual in March & June 2014
- Best Performer in 2014 ( Japan Trip)
Assistant to CEO
Phuoc Long Investment JsC Apparel/FootwearAugust 2011 - April 2012 (8 months)
- Administrative Supports: Maintaining and scheduling proper appointments and meetings for CEO; Dealing with incoming calls, post, email, and taking minutes and dictation in meetings; Creating presentations, documents, reports, and using digital graphics. Support management team in business travel arrangement.
- Commercial Supports: Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and managing projects; Liaising with suppliers and clients; Negotiating with vendors, Examining and editing commercial contract as assigned by CEO
- Recruitment management assistance: recruiting new employees (Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Fashion Designer, Restaurant Manager, Chief, etc), short-listing potential candidates and coordinating with CEO to interview.
-Marketing Supports: Marketing Team Leader of brand: ELLE Fashion & ELLE café in Viet Nam. Coordinating with staff member of Marketing Dept in order to develop company’s business objectives & strategies. Assisting to Brand Director in managing brand strategic activities ( pre-launch, post-launch, brand Identify)
Draka Comteq Telecom B.VOctober 2006 - July 2011 (4 years 10 months)
• Assisting and supporting to Dutch Chief Representative; Helping the Chief Representative manage output; workflow and office deadlines. Deputizing for the Chief Representative, making decisions and delegating work to others in his absence;
• Recruitment management assistance: aiding Chief Representative in recruiting new employees (Engineer, Project Assistant, Receptionist), short-listing potential candidates and coordinating with him to interview.
• Office management assistance: Scheduling and preparing meetings, document translation and interpret from English into Vietnamese/vice versa; Providing logistical support for meetings, team events and regular client meetings, attending meeting and taking minutes; Performing and controlling daily, monthly reports on office expenses; Handling customer inquiries and manage internal staff relations
• Personal assistance: Drafting, typing and dispatching all of the Chief Representative’s correspondence; Arranging travel schedule, accommodation, transport, meeting and greeting international visitors at all levels of seniority.
Haagse Hogeschool/TH Rijswijk (Netherlands)
Bachelors , Business Management2003 - 2006
Université Blaise Pascal (Clermont-II) - Clermont-Ferrand (France)