Sang Dang Ngoc
Current:Organizational Development (OD) Executive at DatViet VAC Group Holdings
- Assistant to HRM at San Miguel Brewery Vietnam
- HR Intern - Centre of Expertise at Bosch Vietnam
- University of Economics in HCMC;, Vietnam
- 3 years of working experience in HR, especially OD & HR capabilities improvement.
- Strong execution skills in both projects and HR systems.
Job Function:Human Resources
Industries:TV/Media/Publishing, Food/Beverage/Dairy, Automotive/Auto Components
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Organizational Development (OD) Executive
DatViet VAC Group HoldingsJuly 2017 - Present (5 years 6 months)
* Scale: 15 Subsidiaries, employees ~ 750
* Performance Management & Development Process (30%):
- Manage Performance process and system: Administer system (add new users; reflect changes; manage tracking reports & master data), work with IT Developer team for framework & bugs.
- Train employees and HRBPs in Performance framework & system.
- Lead Year-End Appraisal, guide HRBPs in execution, work with Performance Board & CFO till employees get bonus paid.
- Create framework/system user guide for each level: Employee, Line Manager, Managing Director/Department Head, HRBP.
- Propose Performance framework & System interface revamp to meet global standards & trends.
- Support in proposing Talent Management framework.
- Manage Managerial biography.
* Policy & Process Improvement (30%):
- Create/revise all HR polices & processes in compliance with Law updates & to meet Group’s practical demand: Hiring, Refferal, Leave, Termination, Training…
* HR Communication (30%):
- Manage HR Communication email & Intranet Administrator account: issue announcement, memorandum, policy & process; post activities…
- Issue monthly HR E-Newsletter, Welcoming letter of managerial level and above.
- Create HR Communication email template for full employee life cycle.
* Others (10%):
- Internal Affairs: Coordinate with event organizers to set up Group’s activities.
- Organizational Chart: Create/reflect updates in Group’s Organizational Charts.
- Employer Branding: Lead Career Day and support in Anphabe Best Places to Work survey.
Assistant to HRM
San Miguel Brewery VietnamFebruary 2016 - July 2017 (1 year 5 months)
* Scale: Employees ~ 800
* Main responsibilities:
- Recruit positions such as: Sales Executive, Sales Admin, PG Team Leader, Accountant, IT, Driver… and follow-up till the end of probation.
- Support HRM in recruiting managerial level.
- Conduct Welcoming activities for all new-hired.
- Manage employee documents and labor contract.
- Organize company activities: Year End Party, Outing Trip…
- Lead company projects: San Miguel International activities, San Miguel Brewery Vietnam fanpage…
- Handle business documents registration.
- Fulfill other assignment from HRM.
HR Intern - Centre of Expertise
Bosch VietnamJanuary 2015 - October 2015 (9 months)
* Scale: Employees ~ 2000
* HR system (40%):
- Manage employee data, timesheet, leave request, OT request.
- Work with IT Support team for bugs & improvement.
- Monitor weekly HR system training for new-hired.
* Global HR system project (30%):
- Join APAC weekly meeting for updates.
- Coordinate with HR central team (Germany) to run every modules, phases.
- Report in end of each stages.
* Training & Recruitment (30%):
- Organize corporate training programs.
- Conduct initial interview for intern level.
University of Economics in HCMC; (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Business Administration2011 - 2015