Sơn Phạm Thái
Current:Assistant Brand Manager at FrieslandCampina Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Assistant Product Manager (Intern) at L’Oréal Vietnam
- Assistant Project Manager at Brand Maker
- Election Organizer at RMIT International University Vietnam
- Assistant Leader at RMIT International University Vietnam
- RMIT International University Vietnam, Vietnam
I am an ambitious and driven graduate form RMIT Vietnam University. I have working experience both while studying University as well as after. My recent experience was working as Assistant Product Manager (intern) for L'Oreal Paris skincare. During which as have carried out market research, consumer understanding and also execution of key product launch for L'Oreal.
Industries:Advertising/PR, FMCG - Household / Personal Care, Food/Beverage/Dairy
Specialities:My specialties includes but not limited to:
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Assistant Brand Manager
FrieslandCampina Vietnam Co., LtdJune 2015 - Present (4 years 10 months)
+ Revitalised school channel marketing mix for growth
+ Personally led cost optimization projects to increase brand EBIT by 3.1%
+ Led POS consumer awareness optimization project
Assistant Product Manager (Intern)
L’Oréal Vietnam FMCG - Household / Personal CareJanuary 2014 - June 2014 (5 months)
Assistant Product Manager (Internship)
L’Oreal Vietnam Ltd; Jan 2014 – current
Assist in executing communication plan of key anti-aging franchise and trial delivery. In addition, I self-initiated extra projects to improve the sub-labels design of current skincare products for L'Oreal Paris and other administrative tasks.
Reference: TRẦN NGỌC PHÚ (product manager – L’Oreal Paris skincare)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel: 0907219375
• In charge of innovating sub-labels design for L’Oréal Vietnam key product line; self-handled the project from begin to finish.
• Organize execution of communication campaign for key product line (Revitalift) of L’Oréal Vietnam. Includes working with agencies and planning.
• Research and communication planning for UV Perfect sun care product launch.
• Execute administrative tasks and warehouse moving.
Assistant Project Manager
Brand MakerMarch 2013 - September 2013 (6 months)
Working as an assistant project manager, my responsibility is to communicate, understand and satisfy the clients, as well as to organize cross-functioning teamwork to execute internal communication events, promotion events, activations and project development. I have involved various projects includes: Samsung, Abbott, US Potatoes, BRANDs’.
● Expanded Samsung Smart Library CSR by establishing 5 more Samsung libraries planned and executed 2 activation events for Samsung Libraries, including back stage planning and execution. Significantly increase the performance of operating libraries.
● Realized Abbott Olympics: Realized Abbott internal communication for more than 1,000 employees. Handle transportation for more than 1,000 people. Planned and executed the ideas. The event was a success.
● US Potato clip: Created a high standard infomercial video for US Potatoes.
● BRAND’S Essence of Chicken: Invented new creative concept to create trials for BRAND’S aims at teenagers.
RMIT International University VietnamSeptember 2012 - December 2013 (1 year 3 months)
Participated in the planning and execution of the Student Council Election of 2013. my scope of work included coming up with the big ideas for the election, the communication channels and designs for print ads. Presented the ideas to get budget approval. Oversaw the creation and delivery of all the material and events that will lead up to the final election.
● Attracted more than 1,000 voters
● Appraised by the President of RMIT Vietnam and the Election Officer
● Successfully communicate core values to students
● Increased team working experience and cross-functional leadership.
RMIT International University VietnamJanuary 2011 - January 2013 (2 years)
SAT is a team of volunteers who are in charge of promoting RMIT University to outside organization and attract new students. My scope of work included: organize big events like campus tours to high school students, managing group of 50 student volunteers, calling them to actions on many events. In addition, I also executed many events like Orientation Day and Information Day. Planned and developed future plans for SAT.
● Successfully executed more than 20 campus tours throughout the year
● Successful Orientation Day and Information day with more than 3,000 visitors
● Led, called to action many student volunteers.
RMIT International University Vietnam (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Marketing2010 - 2013Activities and Societies:Golden Key Honorary Society
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:• Certification of volunteering for Student Ambassador of RMIT University signed by the head of Marketing Department.
• Certification of contribution signed by president of RMIT University
• Honorary Student Golden Key membership certificate (only the top 15% of an entire major was allowed)
• Gold medal achievement from Student Ambassador Organization of RMIT University.
• Certificate for SLAM Mentors (3 terms)
• Certificate signed by Managing Director of Brandmaker.ltd (Purpose Group)