Thị Hồng Nguyễn
Current:HR Business Partner at Beiersdorf VN
- HR Facilities Supervisor at Unilever Vietnam International Co.,Ltd
- Saigon University, Vietnam
Job Function:Admin/Clerical/Translator, Customer Service, Human Resources
Industries:FMCG - Household / Personal Care
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
HR Business Partner
Beiersdorf VNApril 2017 - Present (2 years 11 months)
HR Facilities Supervisor
Unilever Vietnam International Co.,LtdMarch 2011 - Present (9 years 1 month)
January 2014 to June 2016:
1. SHE (SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT) REPRESENTATIVE AT HEAD OFFICE:
- Follow up on SHE annual plan to make sure all SHE activities to be deployed in due course
- Advise Office Manager regarding safety for better office and Third-party management
- Monthly arrange safety inspection and risk assessment to make sure everything is in safe and good order
- Arrange safety briefing/training and safety moments to relevant parties
- Arrange firefighting training to employees as per policy
- Investigate, record and provide proper solutions to all incidents then share lesson leant to others with emergency.
- Arrange safety induction and introduce building regulations to new on-boarding staffs
- Take care of internal SHE communications/POSM
- Ensure all drivers are well trained about travel safety
- Monitor Safety statistic on Web system
- Record and update online monthly safety and security report
- As one of Unilever sustainable living plans, “Zero waste to landfill” project has been applied recently at office following global standard and instructions to reduce environmental footprint.
- Successfully hold various kinds of annual health events: World AIDS Day, Non Smoking Program, Blood donation event, Earth Hour,…
2. PROJECTS LEAD:
Leading projects has required me to co-ordinate with various kinds of Functions/Departments and manage the timeline to make them happen on time with efficiency. I have grown up and gained lots of valuable skills such as leadership skill, project management and cost management,….to lead next projects confidently and smoothly.
Some outstanding projects are:
- Unilever Staff shop/website: co-ordinate with many different Depts./Suppliers to set up a website and internal staff shop for 3 sites at Vietnam where our employees can access and buy Unilever products with best discount level while still ensure gain cost for company. It is one of Vitality programs under scope of HR Facilities Dept. leaded by myself.
- Online request tool for services at Workplace: co-ordinate with internal IT team to develop a SharePoint which allows employees to access and make online requirements regarding to services at workplace.
- Agile working and simplification project: revise and issue process/procedure to reduce complexity at my function and support better to business.
- Zero waste to landfill: this project helps manage and classify wastes at officer better then provides proper solutions to each kind of waste at office without impact to environment.
- Internal customer satisfaction survey: create internal survey system to get employees’ feedbacks for better improvement of service quality.
3. PROCESSES/PROCEDURES SET-UP AND IMMPLEMENTATION
- Set up and refresh all processes/procedures under scope of HR Facilities Department from time to time to ensure all are up-to-date for better operation and management.
- Follow up with team members to make sure all tasks are run with announced procedures.
- Keep track of employee’s feedbacks and ensure their compliance to each policy/procedure.
4. COST MANAGEMENT
- Make plan and propose budget for full year with details of expenses
- Manage to minimize the cost and deal with ad-hoc expenses without much impact to the proposed budget
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure reasonable costs charged to Dept. for every single requirement
5. THIRD PARTY MANAGEMENT
- Work closely with Office Manager (Third party) to ensure smooth operations at workplace
- Evaluate Third party KPIs and give proper actions to improve services if any
- Arrange site check every week to ensure all equipment is in good condition and office is always maintained safe, tidy and clean.
- Has screened thousands of CVs for Unilever’s Future Leader Program, U-Fresh Program and played a role as an interviewer to choose the best candidates for next rounds.
- Has run some relevant activities at Universities to attract talents.
- Has supported the team to do internal activations and introduce new Global HR system to employees.
7. EVENT ORGANIZATION
- Take lead all events under scope of Facilities Management: Year-end party. ank-you party, Young Mom Club, Out-door activity and team building.
March 2011 to December 2013:
1. VISA SERVICE:
- Prepare documents for inbound/outbound visa and resident card for foreigners in due course
- Keep updating any change from Immigration regulations to follow & inform applicants for better preparation & result
- Get all relevant documents translated to support for visa application
- Immediately respond & manage all ad hoc/urgent requirements properly
- Manage Travel Agent to provide best services measured by KPI yearly
- Monitor the Travel Agent to issue report with timing & accuracy
- Co-ordinate Travel Agent on providing fast pick-up or send-off service for VIPs once needed
- Arrange service person to assist guests with their visa applications at the airport in case visas on arrival are required.
2. TRAVEL MANAGEMENT:
- Monitor and follow up with the travel service agent in term of hotel booking, air ticket booking and transportation arrangement to make sure all daily operations run smoothly and provide the best service to customers measured by KPIs yearly
- Sort out monthly payment in term of travel costs in due course
3. VISITOR MANAGEMENT:
- Manage weekly/quarterly visitor report
- Ensure visitors to follow building regulations and be escorted by Hosts during their visits at company.
- Welcome VVIP guests coming to office by formal procedures
4. IN-HOUSE EVENT CO-ORDINATION:
- Full support on facilities, technique, safety supervisor,...to make sure all internal events run well and smoothly.
- Work through with Brand teams to make sure internal decoration at company are safe and properly.
5. CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT:
- Co-ordinate with internal employees & contractors to ensure smooth schedule & operation
- Make the Contractor management procedure for better management
- Co-ordinate with SHE team on risk assessment and arrange safety supervisor for any high risk work execution at site
- Ensure Zero accident to contractors during work execution at company by safety training, safety supervisor and issue proper monthly report
- Co-ordinate with Medical team to apply Health management for contractors at site before working