Thu Pham Thi
Current:Service Planning Manager at Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Trade Union University, Vietnam
My name is Pham Thi Thu, 33 years old, majored in Business Administration, at Trade Union University. In more than 11 years working, I have much experience in HR management, Planning, Marketing and System network development. I have been working in Panasonic for 10 years, from officer level and got promotion continously in 3 years to be Manager. I am proudly to say I were youngest Manager in Panasonic. I have many chances to work in multi field not only customer service but also marketing, HR, logistic and GA. So I believe that I can work in any department with good knowledge.
Job Function:Customer Service, Human Resources, Marketing
Service Planning Manager
Panasonic Vietnam Co., LtdAugust 2006 - Present (14 years 3 months)
1. HR tasks:
- Manage job description, CV selection and conduct to recruit new staff, new contractors for call center and workshop.
- Conduct training for new staff and arrange on-job training
- Manage organization chart and re-allocated position periodically, KPI for each member.
- Timesheet and other HR management.
2. Finance and cost control tasks:
- Manage monthly and quarterly expense f or Service activities: make business plan, manage budget control, arrange budget for all activities…
- Collect, summarize and analyze all expense data from the Panasonic Service network for cost saving and effectively.
- Follow and manage cost as KPI and budget.
3. Planning and strategy and IT tasks:
- Conduct and Manage Customer Service Network activities and operation nationwide.
- Make plan and activities for Panasonic VN Customer Service, such as: advertise and conduct products campaign, customer satisfaction survey, dealer survey, service shop operation evaluation…
- Support Panasonic in Vietnam and overseas in service management and operation plan.
- Build up, control and manage CRM system and share-point website, Call center system for the whole Panasonic network system. Cooperate with Vendor to manage and solve system error, build up new function.
- Build up and manage e-Warranty system: working with vendor to build up e-Warranty system for Panasonic Vietnam with full managing function for product warranty, extend warranty, product information...
- Support related department/section for customer service task.
4. Spare parts and delivery management:
- Manage PSI of spare parts to meet KPI and budget request.
- Purchase and import parts from local and oversea factories, manage parts ranking inventory as standard.
- Reduce slow moving parts, check stock to keep accuracy within KPI.
- Selling parts to ASC to adapt KPI of repairing and customer satisfaction.
5. Sales and Marketing:
- Make plan for selling e-warranty package to adapt with KPI and sale target.
- Make marketing campaign to enhance customer satisfaction and service of Panasonic products.
- Manage customer loyalty to Panasonic product by analyze and summarize data then prepare campaign to adapt customer requirements.
Promoting time line:
* From Apr 2010 till now (7 years), position: Customer Service Planning – Manager
* From Apr 2009 - Mar 2010, position: Customer Service Planning – Assistant Manager
* From Apr 2008 - Mar, 2009, position: Customer Service Planning – Chief
* From Aug 2006 - Mar, 2008, position: Customer Service Administration – Officer.
05/2005 - 07/2006
Assistant to General Director - Son Ha Joint-stock company
+ From 2005 to July 2006 - Assistant to General Director in Son Ha Joint-stock company:
- Assist GD to make meeting plan and activities
- Support GD for human resource management
- Assist GD for factory producing schedule.