Thu Thuy Nguyen Thi
JOIN Anphabe to know more about Thu Thuy Nguyen Thi
- See who you and Thu Thuy Nguyen Thi know in common
- Follow Thu Thuy Nguyen Thi's online activities
- Contact Thu Thuy Nguyen Thi directly
And be part of Vietnam largest community for business leaders & experts
Not this Thu Thuy Nguyen Thi? View more »
Current:Executive assistant at NDT Engineering & Aerospace Co., Ltd
- Commercial Contracting Specialist at PetroVietnam Energy Technology Corporation
- Public Relation Specialist at Banking University of Ho Chi Minh City
- Banking University of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I am a former graduate of HCM Banking University with a BS in Banking and Finance. I have experience in international trading, export import, office administration with public and private sector organization. I am certified in using all microsoft office products, word, excel, powerpoint.
As a person, I also have good communication skill and value the teamwork spirit.
I am seeking employment with Job Category in Administrative/ Clerical, Finance/ Investment and Oil/ Gas area.
Industries:Finance/Investment, Oil/Gas/Energy, Banking
Specialities:Administration, Investment, Management
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
NDT Engineering & Aerospace Co., LtdJuly 2013 - Present (7 years 3 months)
NDT Engineering and Aerospace is a Korea-based private company specializing in manufacturing and distribution of green, sustainable and environmentally friendly construction materials. In establishing its nascent operational branch in Vietnam, I was recruited as the Executive Assistant to the Director with the following responsibilities:
• Collaborate with various state government agencies in preparing and filing necessary legal documents to open and operate a foreign owned business in Vietnam as required by Vietnamese Laws. For example: (1) I liaise with the Labor Department to issue work permit, temporary resident card and driver license to support the expatriate employees; (2) I work with the Taxation Department to establish company payroll with the appropriate social security contributions for the local staffs and declare annual personal income tax for the expatriate employees; and (3) I prepare and submit formal written documents, including periodic and annual business summary reports, as required by (a) the Planning and Investment Department and (b) the Commerce Department regarding foreign owned business in Vietnam.
• Support the Director in (1) tracking work calendar, event invitations and phone calls; and (2) drafting internal weekly activity report, meeting agenda and summary notes. Additionally, I handle travel arrangement and logistics for business trips, and coordinate periodic visits from headquarter senior management team.
• Advise the Director on the local business customs and culture to identify opportunities the company can fairly compete and avoid potential impediment.
• Manage day-to-day office administrative operation through answering phone calls, procuring supplies, tracking equipment maintenance and providing information technology support. In a note of personal accomplishment, I was the de facto project manager in the renovation project of the new office space fit-out. The project was completed on time and within budget for the grand opening.
Commercial Contracting Specialist
PetroVietnam Energy Technology CorporationApril 2010 - April 2013 (3 years 1 month)
PetroVietnam Energy Technology Corporation is a subsidiary of the state-owned Vietnam National Petroleum Group specializing in the distribution of commercial chemicals used during operation at the Dung Quat national oil refinery. I was the Contracting Officer for commercial acquisitions and export-import logistics with the following duties:
• Prepared contract solicitation documents, tender documents, scope of work and quotations for the acquisition in excess of $500,000. I negotiated directly with the Chinese suppliers to ensure desired profit margin and manage the timely delivery progress of the shipment to the clients.
• Oversaw all aspects of commercial export-import operation, including custom clearance process at the Cat Lai port or the Khanh Hoi port and communication with the sea-freight forwarders.
• Managed the billing and accounting process for all domestic and international orders. I also conducted field survey to gather market pricing and competitor information, and drafted financial reports and presentations for senior officers.
• Developed a database of over 100 local and international suppliers, vendors and clients, and maintain continual business relationship through emails, newsletters, and holiday exchange.
Public Relation Specialist
Banking University of Ho Chi Minh CitySeptember 2007 - March 2010 (2 years 6 months)
• Conducted marketing and promotional campaigns to advance the image of the university and attract scholarship opportunities for students from donors and/or private-public enterprises.
• Organized and coordinated extracurricular activities for students and faculty throughout the school year.
• Managed the university program to issue student identification cards.
Banking University of Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Banking & Finance2004 - 2009
Import - Export Operations and International Business
International Trading Import - Export Operations Incoterms Rules