Trinh Dao Thi Thuy
JOIN Anphabe to know more about Trinh Dao Thi Thuy
- See who you and Trinh Dao Thi Thuy know in common
- Follow Trinh Dao Thi Thuy's online activities
- Contact Trinh Dao Thi Thuy directly
And be part of Vietnam largest community for business leaders & experts
Not this Trinh Dao Thi Thuy? View more »
Current:Treasury Manager at Central Group Vietnam JSC
- AR & AP at World Cat Company Limited (PUMA)
- Australia Tax Accountant at Beames & Associates Pty Ltd.
- Cashier and Account Payable at Cathay Life Insurance
- Asia Pacific Internation University (former Mission College), Vietnam
- Asia Pacific International University (former Mission College), Thailand
2014-current: Central Group Vietnam JSC
2013-2014: World Cat Vietnam Ltd (PUMA)
2011-2013: Beames and Associates Vietnam Ltd.
2008-2011: Cathay Life Insurance Vietnam Pty Ltd.
Industries:Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Investment, Insurance
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Central Group Vietnam JSCJune 2014 - Present (6 years 5 months)
1. Review daily payments, approve payments on HSBC net.
2. Work closely with banks to negotiate loan agreement and facilities for all company’s operations.
3. Liaise with bank in term of loan, FX rate, interest rate and other issues relate to payment and collection.
4. Manage the payment team in order to pay to supplier and vendor on time.
5. Conduct weekly and monthly forecast for cash flow’s requirements and ensure company’s liquidity.
6. In charge of insurance of all stores in term of purchase and claim issue.
7. Prepare group reports and ensure compliance to the group treasury regulations and policies.
AR & AP
World Cat Company Limited (PUMA)April 2013 - May 2014 (1 year 1 month)
• Check, clarify and process all the daily payment documents from all departments
• Input entry to the system
• Get approval from Finance Manager and Finance Director
• Put payment to online banking
• Follow up all the pending payments and ensure all the payment will be paid on time
• Issue monthly rental, utilities invoices to clients
• Follow up receivable aging in order to collect receivable on time
• Check daily ebanking and input receivable to the system
• Remind client to pay debt
3. Prepare monthly tax reports, VAT report (input and output) and make the payment before deadline
4. Prepare monthly bank, cash report,
5. Prepare monthly AP & AR breakdown report.
6. Prepare and upload month-end accounting transactions to the ledger such as adjustments, accruals, prepayment allocation, fix assets.
7. Organize the filing system in order to ensure all accounting records are properly documented
8. Other tasks required by Finance Director.
Australia Tax Accountant
Beames & Associates Pty Ltd.November 2011 - March 2013 (1 year 4 months)
• Analyze client’s source documents in order to prepare the individual tax return, company tax return, trust tax return, and partnership tax return for Autralian citizen
• Book keeping for client (Autralian company)
• Prepare the accounts for Autralian company, trust.
• Reconcile accounts
Cashier and Account Payable
Cathay Life InsuranceJuly 2008 - June 2011 (3 years)
• Preparing, checking and uploading all payment transactions to the ledger on the system to ensure the accounting books and records are properly maintained and in compliance with financial and procedures.
• Follow up collection and payment at Customer Service from all branches
• Make bank payment, bank receipt vouchers, deposit cash to the bank
• Report daily cash and bank
• Follow up advance and clear advance to staff
• Reconcile accounts at the end of the month
• Assist the Chief Accountant to prepare and send out the local report (monthly, quarterly) to related organization.
• Support Investment: open and close Time Deposit
• Prepare and upload month-end accounting transactions to the ledger such as adjustments, accruals, prepayment allocation, fix assets.
• Organize the filing system in order to ensure all accounting records are properly documented.
• Follow up Account Receivable and Account Payable to make sure all the amount will be paid or received on time
• Assist the Accounting Manager to collect all the document necessary for internal and external auditing quarterly, yearly.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Chief Accountant
Asia Pacific Internation University (former Mission College) (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Accounting2004 - 2008
Asia Pacific International University (former Mission College) (Thailand)
Bachelors , Accounting2004 - 2008Activities and Societies:Aug 2007 – Apr 2008 Manager Assistant in library at Asia Pacific International University
• Register the donated or purchased books and magazines.
• Check in and out the borrowed books from students, faculty and staffs.
• Grading homework or test for my boss’s student (he is also a teacher).
• Manage books and magazines according to the catalogue
Jan 2005 – Apr 2008 Monitor at Women’s Residence – Asia Pacific International University dormitory
• Receive and answer the phone call from outside and inside AIU.
• Give information for anyone who would like to ask about AIU residence or anything relate to AIU.
• Manage mini shop of Women resident (Sale: snack, soft drink, and many necessary things for students).
• Help the dean to manage the dormitory and arrange the room for students.