Demand Planning Manager
- Marico South East Asia Corporation , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 11 May 2022
1. Translate forecast into reliable demand plan:
- Apply the most suitable forecasting method to each channel at the required level of details.
- Identify the demand pattern/trend changes and main drivers behind base lines and promotional volume changes.
2. Improve the accuracy and quality of demand plan
- Review various input and translate commercial data/market intelligence to improve accuracy and quality of the statistical forecast.
- Prioritize customers and channel under capacity constraints
3. Ensure SnOP processes are well managed, and right tool is used to provide best demand plan as possible.
- Lead the demand plan preparation and scenario building.
- Escalate the structural issues on the demand planning process and take an improvement action
- Deliver demand plan timely and accurately for the SnOP cycles
4. Ensure interdependencies between demand plan and supply chain processes are incorporated
- Balance between quality of the demand plan and speed of delivering the plans based on the interdependencies between different supply chain processes.
- Keep track of the supply chain strategies that customers follow and the impact on demand plan
5. Measure financial impact of demand plan and alternative scenarios at the right level to enable good decision making for the overall business.
- At least 3 years of Demand Planning team leader in the FMCG.
- University degree in Economics / Accounting/ Food industry.
- Have good consumer knowledge of FMCG.
- Understand the Demand planning process (statistical forecast, demand planning, and scenario building…)
- Agile with fluctuation/change.
- Good in problem solving and decision making
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese
- Good in working in group.
- Good in analysis thinking.
- Independent working ability
- Excellence in Excel & SAP
- Carefulness, Honesty, tidiness.
About Marico South East Asia Corporation
Marico SEA is proud to be a member of Marico Limited, the leading multinational consumer products companies within the beauty and wellness sector in 25 emerging markets within India, Asia and Africa. During 2018-19, Marico recorded a turnover of USD 1.05 billion globally. Empowered with freedom and opportunity, we work to creating disruptive values to our consumers.
We are currently leading the male grooming product segment with X-Men & X-Men for Boss and the high-value nutritional food product market with Thuan Phat brand. On top of that, we take pride in our "best-in-class" distribution system, customer services and flawless execution in Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar.
We expect our talents to embrace our winning culture that enables delivering on our vision to be the winning challenger. We will expect the candidate to be:
- Grow through disruptive thinking
- Result Oriented
- Walk the talk
- Individual accountability, joint responsibility
- Nurture talent
Join us to experience ourTalent Value Propositionthrough which we continuously challenge, enrich, and fulfill the aspirations of Mariconians so that they can maximize their true potential to – Make a Difference.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Marico South East Asia Corporation
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Ho Chi Minh