Project Support Engineer
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 10 May 2022
1. Responsible for project follow-up and technical support;
2. Preparation, scheme review and test verification, to ensure the stable implementation of the project scheme;
3. Responsible for project delivery and implementation;
4. Handling and solving project products and system problems;
5. Responsible for project process record, project data summary and project report;
6. Participate in the acceptance of the project, present the effect and function of the project to sure the acceptance of the project
7. Handling daily after-sales issues of the project customers.
1. Bachelor or above degree in computer science, electronics, telecommunications, or information systems is preferred. Fluent in English and Chinese.
2. At least 2 years' experience in technical support, familiar with security products;
3. Solid knowledge and technical skills in computer science, electronics, telecommunications, or information systems;
4. Exceptional communication and presentation skills; customer service skills and awareness.; work well under pressure.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.