Utilities Team Leader
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Thua Thien Hue - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Mar 2021
- Leadership role model in the department and across site
- Responsible for the delivery and quality of utilities operations work carried out by all indirect employees
- Responsible for implementing Group and Country HR Policies and Processes within the department
- Responsible for managing within site union/workers council agreements
- Responsible for the development of direct reports and their teams – ensuring competencies and skills are aligned with business and company needs/vision.
- Responsible for ensure people resource and demand plans are aligned
- Responsible for ensure people performance management processes are followed –regular individual performance appraisals are carried and people performance managed effectively and according to HR standards
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to HSE (especially safety and environmental requirements of utility plants), food safety and hygiene standards, IMS ISO procedures within the department
- Responsible for ensuring department PMS, standard meetings, reporting systems and processes are effective and follow group standards
- Responsible for ensuring Utilities standards are developed and complied with through promoting standard work processes and through process confirmation and training
- Responsible for ensuring Lean TPM problem solving methodologies are used to resolve day to day performance gaps and issues
- Responsible for developing and maintaining utility monitoring & targeting system at the site
- Responsible for actively supporting M&U Manager on site LDP strategy Utilities areas, identifies and proposes Capital projects for approval
- Prioritises utility focus areas
- Managing department financial budget (OPEX)
- Leading and supporting site Capex budget in Utilities areas
- Prepares, gains approval for and manages annual utilities budgets
- Analyses and reviews utilities consumption with the aim of constantly improving supply and operational consumption
- Shares monitoring results, analyses and supports other functions in identifying corrective actions and improvement ideas
- Achieving Utilities KPI directly within utility plants as well as indirectly in consuming departments
- Supporting and potentially leading improvement projects ( Operational Savings)
- Ensuring the sharing of best practices within the site and with group counterparts.
Functional Specific Management
- Ensures sufficient resource is allocated to key initiatives (internal or external)
- Drives correct target percentage compliance of autonomous/preventative maintenance through maintenance and operational teams
- Utilises machine reliability measures of MTBF / MTTR for effective maintenance approaches with defined machine criticality view
- Ensure KPIs linked with Utilities are implicitly understood and managed efficiently at an appropriate level (Eg: Utilities consumptions, B&D, OEE, loss, Maintenance cost) Ensures compliance to Group COM Utilities standards
- Actively supporting Group Utilities initiatives, i.e. sustainability projects on carbon and water (capex and excellence projects)
- Driving company's excellence development in the area of responsibility
Personal qualifications / competencies:
- Proactively aligns self and team towards the agreed priorities
- Actively promotes ''one - team'' spirit and collaboration across functions
- Detects and encourages talent and coaches towards for company targets
- Takes into account details and big picture when solving problems
- Sets clear and stretch objectives and rigorously tracks their delivery
- Personally, ensures the team has capability to deliver
- Plans affectively, sets priorities and puts ideas into practice
- Seizes opportunities, embraces and drives change
- Seeks, shares and utilizes best practices
Educational / minimum requirements:
University degree in Utilities and/or mechanical and/or electrical-automation and/or environmental engineering. Managerial experience within food production and/or utilities and/or maintenance environment:
- 5 years’ experience within a production environment with 3 years at management level.
- In depth knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to Utilities.
- Proven experience in developing people and plant, managing budgets and delivering performance improvements through Carlsberg excellence methodology.
- Fluent in local language (spoken and written)
- Fluent in English (preferable)
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.