Project Manager (Deputy Director of Operations)
- DNP Corp , Ha Noi - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 15 Apr 2021
1. Managing and organizing the implementation of activities according to the assignment:
- Investment management, implement basic construction projects, renovations and maintenance of water supply systems.
- Organizing the implementation of technological plans to renovate and develop the water supply system, reducing water loss.
- Organizing the water supply system management; water construction & water source or water quality management.
- Operation monitoring.
2. Report to the Chairman.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher majoring in drainage or environmental technology or equivalent.
- Project management certification or construction management is advantages.
2. English level: reading comprehension specializes documents.
- Experience in management and operation.
- At least 3-5 year of experiences in project management.
- At least 3-5 year of experiences in consulting design and construction supervision.
- Understanding of technology and process water treatment. Knowledge and practical experience are advantages.
- Have experience, understanding of laws, regulations or procedures for license and project implementation.
- At least 5 years of experience equivalent to the position.
4. Other requirements:
- Have responsibility, aggressiveness
- Logical thinking, creative, not afraid to change or represent new challenges
- Decision making, good sense & listening
- Honest, enthusiastic and disciplined
- Ready for business travel.
- Preferred age: Male from 36 year olds
About DNP Corp
Established since 1976, DNP Corp is currently organized as an investment holding company, operating in four key business areas: clean water supply; production of plastic pipes and fittings; engineering & industrial plastic products; export plastic packaging bags. DNP has a high and continuous growth rate (over 50%) for recent 3 years, approving our strategy focus in core business and sustainable development. DNP has been listed on the Hanoi Stock Exchange since 2006. By the end of 2016, DNP has total asset size of VND2,200 billion, revenue reached VND1,500 billion, creates 1,200 jobs.
DNP-Water is a member unit of DNP, specializing in water sector investment. Currently DNP-Water owns two water plants including Binh Hiep Water Plant (Binh Thuan), Dong Tam Water Plant (Tien Giang) with total capacity of 140,000m3 / day. In addition, the unit is also carrying out two new water plant projects in Bac Giang and Long An with a total capacity of 120,000m3 / day and night, which is expected to begin operation by the end of 2018.
Towards strong development, we continue to invest strongly and deeply with our slogan "Do better" to develop human resources, create a modern working environment with remuneration policies which compared to corporations in the world. We are continuing to look for teammates, talented people and qualities to join our team.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at DNP Corp
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Ha Noi
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ha Noi
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Finance/Investment Jobs
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Ha Noi
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Environment/Waste Services Jobs
- Environment/Waste Services Jobs in Ha Noi
- Environment/Waste Services Jobs in Ho Chi Minh