Assistant Brand Manager
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Nov 2020
1. Market research & report
- Conduct research to understand markets and determine how to position the company’s brand.
- Evaluate competition, industry and market trends.
- Generate reports on brand performance, sales, and all marketing projects.
- Monitor and analyze market share trends, sales volumes, and competition.
2. Branding activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other key players to establish brand objectives and strategies.
- Suggest and implement creative ideas for marketing operations.
- Assist in the development, execution and optimization of marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
- Proactively build relationships with relevant project stakeholders ie. Architect Association, Real Estate partners, Developers & Architects for sponsorship and co-branding activities
3. Product Development & Portfolio Management
- Oversee product management and/or cost reduction projects to ensure achievement of results
- Monitor and analyze market trend to define opportunities for new product/solution
- Oversee all portfolio of project and ensure smooth assistant for Sales & Specification team on Product documents ie. Technical Datasheet, product brochure/leaflet, etc.
- Process: StageGate® to develop New products
4. Budget management
- Monitor A&P budgets to maximize profits and minimize costs.
- Propose sufficient budget for all activities and well planned for yearly/quarterly and monthly spending
- Any Bachelor’s Degree is acceptable, but degrees in Marketing, Business or a related field are preferred.
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Marketing field
- Working in Building industry
- Hands-on experience in marketing, advertising, market research, marketing analytics, consumer behavior among other related fields is preferred.
- Strong in these skills: candidate to identify trends and challenges as well as make informed forecasts about market trends and other implications from the data review.
- The ideal candidate should be results-oriented, discipline and innovative with an analytical mind and excellent research skills
- Team player: Candidate will be required to work with various departments to ensure cohesion in the marketing efforts throughout the industry.
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 70 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2019 sales of €42.6 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".