Payable Accountant - Operational
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Mar 2021
- To manage the Accounts Payable for the operational & logistic business partner of the company.
- To ensure timely payment of staff claimed.
- Post purchases invoices in SAP (for operational & logistic invoices): ensure invoices are correctly and timely input into system.
- Post employees claim/ advance for entire entity: check that claim is complied with internal rules & regulation. Timely book the payment voucher for timely payment processing.
- Produce Payable balance report & GR/IR open items reporting & analyzing. Propose awareness to team members for action.
- Post ICP invoices. In charge of the reconciliation of ICP balance with the group.
Accounts Payable management
- Review AP balance report & GR/IR to highlight long outstanding balance to team & business partners. Propose/ Follow-up with partners for solution.
- Follow-up long outstanding balance on employee advance, ensure that the advance is cleared within 2 months from advance date. Higlight to supervisor if any.
- Ensure classification of vendors & advance to vendor is classified correctly in Balance sheet.
- Be responsible for ICP reconciliation with Bel entities. Any discrepancy must be solved & seeked for solution.
- Graduated from University – specialized in Finance & Accounting.
- ACCA student is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in relevant areas and industry, good knowledge on tax compliance.
- Organizing and prioritizing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confidentiality and judgment.
- Vendor relationship and information management skills.
- Professional integrity and ability to meet deadlines.
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.