- CarePlus Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Jul 2018
- Manage the process of evaluating and defining staffing requirement and manage yearly staff planning process.
- Work with Department Heads and Supervisors to define clear job descriptions, experience, competencies and skill requirements for recruitment purposes.
- Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train department heads and staff supervisors in interviewing & assessment procedures.
2/ Training & Coaching:
- Manage the induction process of all new staff
- Manage the technical skills training & coaching process of all staff together with various departments
- Manage the competencies development and soft skills development training & coaching programs
- Promote awareness and train staff on regulatory and compliance matters
- Select and work with training companies, measure their performance and efficiency
- Be responsible for online training platform development
- Monitor and report to the Board the effectiveness of training programs in the company and staff growth
3/ Evaluation & Performance Management:
- Manage KPI system for staff
- Manage the yearly evaluation process
- Propose initiatives to increase staff performance and labor productivity
4/ Employee Engagement & Management
- Measure, manage and propose initiatives to improve employee engagement
- Conduct employee opinion surveys and propose employee policy based on outcomes
- Handle employee grievances and disciplinary matters;
- Reporting and management/improvement of key human resources metrics (including absenteeism, turnover, KPI achievement, etc.).
- Develop appropriate HR policies, in compliance with the labor laws and company values
5/ Employer Branding:
- Identify and manage key communication channels with employee categories (doctors, nurses, medical secretaries, etc.);
- Build partnerships;
- Propose and manage internal and external employer branding initiatives;
6/ Compensation & Benefits
- Do market research and reports on C&B and build appropriate benchmarks and policies
- Being able to define, review salary schemes based on company’s requirement, skills, qualifications and job level
- Management and supervision of all aspects of salary administration - payroll, overtime, PIT, social contributions and income tax returns
- Be the representative of the company in managing the relationship with some government authorities when required (Labor Dept, Social Insurance, Department of Health, etc…);
- Ensure the compliance of all company policies and internal regulations with the labor law and get approval of all such documents from the relevant authorities;
- Responsible for submitting on time all reports or official documents as required by the law to the government authorities related to any area of HR;
- A tertiary qualification in human resources management or law or business management or any related background + extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment in the service industry, ideally healthcare services industry.
- Strong taste for challenges – Strong ability to work under pressure
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Strong leadership + superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Strong experience in rolling out training programs (preferably online as well), KPI systems, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge to the local laws and regulations (Labor law, Social Insurance law, Health and Safety regulations etc..)
- Strong experience in payroll calculation & management, and managing employee relations
- Proficiency in English.
- At least 5 to 7 years in HR field with at least 2 years experience at a Manager/Supervisor level
About CarePlus Việt Nam
CarePlus là hệ thống phòng khám theo tiêu chuẩn quốc tế, được đầu tư 100% vốn nước ngoài. Cung cấp dịch vụ chăm sóc sức khỏe ngoại trú chất lượng cao, giá phải chăng, với đội ngũ y khoa hàng đầu và trang thiết bị hiện đại.
CarePlus là thành viên của Singapore Medical Group (SMG), nhà cung cấp dịch vụ chăm sóc sức khoẻ hàng đầu tại Singapore với mạng lưới hơn 20 chuyên khoa và hơn 26 phòng khám.