Have something to say?Join Anphabe for free to share and get shared on your own business topics.
- Tâm Duyên1323069087
I found this article from www.healthyfoodguide.com.au and share a part of it with you:
Sleep is vital for good health & maintains a healthy weight. Do you know that sleep deprivation can dramatically affect your mood making anxiety & depressed. It affects your concentration leading to forgetfulness, organisational issues and difficulties in problem solving. It also reduce ability to learn and retain information and weaken your immune system that more likely gets you sick.
A study proved that lack of sleep, especially associating with stress could make you feel hungrier, eat more but less satisfied and may lead to weight gain.
TIPS for a good night's sleep:
- Maintain a routine - Going to bed at same time each night & get up same time each morning
- Have dinner at least 2hours before bed time - Keep it low in fat & spices
- Stay away from caffeine, alcohol and cigarette for at least few hours before bed time
- Have a warm bath before going to bed
- Remove TV and other stimulating screen activities from the bedroom
- DON'T write, work, talk on the phone or eat in bed
- Turn off phone to prevent it from waking you up
- Keep the bedroom cool, dark and quiet
- Assess your mattress and pillows for comfort
- Use heavy curtains to block out any light
- If anxiety keeps you awake - develop a strategy of how to deal with it by writing down your thoughts and worries or talking to friend/ family/partner for resolving
- If you can't sleep after 20 minutes, get up and go out. Come back to bed once your feel tired.
- Try to make enough sleep from 7 to 9 hours per day.
Hopefully it will help....hZWZlpxnlW-dk5WExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZJyHmJqdmYSh12qac4bS2dHJ2JCqz5WIbdlwZKBanGdsaYhwsbA.
- Pascal Ho Ba Dam1323100732
6 to 8 hours sleep is worldwide recommendation by doctors. Now in order to sleep well and deep, here are few tips:
- dont drink coffee or vitamin C after 3pm, 6-10 hours later it takes effect and you have light sleep
- excercize to exhaust you 4-5 hours before sleep because you are body and mind, if you mind cannot rest due to day stress, your body after intense exercize and fatigue will need the rest,
- no email answering or thinking after 8pm because it starts your brain back again and you are in a light nite thinking about the solution to the problem or idea you just read
- no wine or salty food, it dries you mouth and you spend all nite dinking water... The air con is also not too good
NB. Some people say making love before sleeping is the best of advice
But avoid having a bay because they are the real night killer ;-)hZWZlpxnlW-dk5WExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZJyHmZGUm4Sh12qac4bS2dHJ2JCqz5WIbdlwZKBamWpobIhwsbA.
- Cong Vo1322540537
It depends on people's job. Some have 10 hours per day to sleep, the other have only 5 hours and I just do it for 3 hours only. :(hZWZlpxnlW-dk5WExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZJyHmJidlISh12qac4bS2dHJ2JCqz5WIbdlwZKBammVwb4hwsbA.
- Hoa Dang Ngoc PMP®1322621205
Thanks for sharing everyone :)
@ Chien: ha ha thank you. Wanna go for a cafe again? You know I am not good at this. That the reason why I have to ask this question. For a long time I were just take sleep around 3 - 6 hours , 14-16 hours working with my computers daily.
But now I have commitment to myself, my family that I am not going to awake over 12:00 PM and take a least 6 hours/daily. Now I am using my time more effective, not ruin my health, save energy for my success :)
If there anyone working like me, please remember this phase:" Muốn thành công nhanh thì phải bước chậm lại"hZWZlpxnlW-dk5WExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZJyHmJmXnYSh12qac4bS2dHJ2JCqz5WIbdlwY6BamGhrWqGysQ..
- Giang Nguyen1324978972
I wonder why people can sleep too short? I can not work if I slept less than 7 hours last night. And I think that's my problem. But I cannot change ithZWZlpxnlW-dk5WExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZJyHmZWbl4Sh12qac4bS2dHJ2JCqz5WIbdlwZKBammdqb4hwsbA.
- THANH NGUYEN1322532396
Even u feek that u require less sleep, we all still should sleep ( or rest lying) up to 8hrs/day. I find deep sleep is hard sometime. Any tips on how we can slepp easily and deeply?hZWZlpxnlW-dk5WExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsm2pTcdGrrZenVW7VbW6eUp3Zppeky9TSg5_XnJeYaoOgydel0tHTlqPad9Wk01hr2XKab1qox6eVoKdbcJlzZJ-rpGqccliTo6aqx6WVzZRZn6tuZJyHmJibnISh12qac4bS2dHJ2JCqz5WIbdlwY6BalmVpWqGysQ..