AnphaNews

Anphabe

Connecting opportunities
hZWZl5hhk22bnJSExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsmWJrUr98qKellJ--oJvSpZbWnaeg0dPXytrJvrPJntaFxd3bz9PHlXbJpc-h1Fhr2XKcb1qe26OXp52oo1p0pZ9hYmqFqJ-Vqailx3-f0ptZn6tuZpyH1MLWxc_ZhmvCc5Sd3eDh

Are you looking for Chief Executive Officer who makes difference in hospital?

Answer hZWZl5hhk22bnJSExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsmGVrUr98qKellJ--oJ_Tj6PNo5mMrs7PxrDF3N-wn8KdpcbWzNPUU3DZa55siJyl1JvYnqemiHCnbWVtb1qlm9CVcpPXoaWgfYeArlVx12ptnlqkkdTG0dSGn8Ogl2rcrJ6Uk52Gy5-pz6XfkdqvoMtan6hycKBXpaiZrKmhqKCHa6RqnHJYl6OnnNaslc2UWZ-rbmWch5WRmJyXiJ-jm3GehcPG2NWjlM-ViG3PcGChteE.

This is something a tough expectation from hospital owner in Vietnam who always struggling with the dotted line to create high standards of services and make good margin. If you recruit a traditional CEO who never think out of box, never invested on quality assurance and unexposed know how on hospital as Fast moving consumer product, then you are in trouble.

To overcome those challenges, you may contact me drmzkarim@gmail.com to discuss further of your desire future condition of  the hospital. 

I ​usually start a strategic conversation to engage ​​owner, ​Board​ of Trustee​, multiple ​senior ​leaders,​ ​and the organization​, itself​ in critical consideration of 'where they are today' and where they would like to be in the future. I assist​ all in planning and executing the actions required in moving from an “As Is” to a “Desired Future Condition​" [DFC].Then, together we start to implement 'Core Management Systems Model' for the hospital, reflects a basic structure of five, highly interrelated systems. These systems are: the Service Delivery System; the Human Resources Management System; the Support Services System; the Administrative Management System; and, the Financial Management System. As you know these Systems are continuously changing and a change to any one System requires a mandatory and unavoidable change in every other Systems. The Systems change themselves, or are changed consciously, because they are influenced by the actions or non-actions of human-beings which impacted them. These changes are the result of internal Strengths and Weaknesses or external Opportunities and Threats. 

Fundamentally, I am​ a 'Growth Mindset' leader who usually transform 'center of excellence' with an objective where, the NEED of the patent always comes FIRST. 

Answer hZWZl5hhk22bnJSExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsmGVrUr98qKellJ--oJ_Tj6PNo5mMrs7PxrDF3N-wn8KdpcbWzNPUU3DZa55siJyl1JvYnqemiHCnbWVtb1qlm9CVcpPXoaWgfYeArlVx12ptnlqkkdTG0dSGn8Ogl2rcrJ6Uk52Gy5-pz6XfkdqvoMtan6hycKBXpaiZrKmhqKCHa6RqnHJYl6OnnNaslc2UWZ-rbmWch5WRmJyXiJ-jm3GehcPG2NWjlM-ViG3PcGChteE.

Have something to say?

Join Anphabe for free to share and get shared on your own business topics.

Answers

There are no answers to this question yet.
hZWZl5hhk22bnJSExaBkb-GkoGOYcFLJpMWoq4DHo5ifmatXc6xsmGVrUqeqq6KWn4_QoqrNlqDHmaiZ0dPDxMnS1svWjK2a3tyu0sXKU3DZa55siJyl1JvYnqemiHCnbWZsb1qcodqepYXRqpuTmYGi1pyczZOY2KGjnoSg15uanoTWxaLCpteFncSelmuw464.
Lazy Load...